• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

You really love not winning the Super Bowl.

i've experienced multiple superbowl victories in my lifetime. some fans will never know that feeling!

after we fail again this year harbs will be fired or traded and we can enjoy another 8 years of garbage before erron retires and comes back to SF as a head coach

We're gonna kicki their fucjin asses bro don't worry

yeeeeea boy thats what i like to hear!

then were gonna kick your asses in the playoffs guarantee it

British-Simpsons-Tea-Spit.jpg

eznark

Banned
Hawk is smart and dependable. He's a guy you want on your fields because of it.

Sure, you'd prefer a game changer there, but all organizations/businesses have varying degrees of talent and that's not the only commodity on the market.

Hawk should not be on the field on passing downs. He is unable to rush the passer, is clueless trying to cover anyone in man and is far too slow to react to be effective in zone coverage. Jones is far better in coverage when he is healthy and Lattimore is a far better athlete (hopefully they spend some time working with him now that he has shown there is some talent there). They were already taking Hawk out on most dime looks last year (and his coverage actually improved from 2012) so maybe keeping him fresh by getting him out of there on other potential passing downs makes sense as well.

Aw sheeeit who did I make my avatar bet with for week 1, conrad was it you, or was it Greg!!

Wait you have, how old are you man!! I was under the impression you were mid-20's but obviously I could be totally off base!!

i'm 33 brah. i have experience 3 superbowls! although if i'm being 100% honest with myself, the first couple i watched (vs. bengals and broncos) i didn't know shit about football. i suppose as a hardcore niner fan i have only experienced 1 win :(

JABEE

Aw sheeeit who did I make my avatar bet with for week 1, conrad was it you, or was it Greg!!

Wait you have, how old are you man!! I was under the impression you were mid-20's but obviously I could be totally off base!!
What? Do they all look alike to you?

eznark

Banned
i'm 33 brah. i have experience 3 superbowls! although if i'm being 100% honest with myself, the first couple i watched (vs. bengals and broncos) i didn't know shit about football. i suppose as a hardcore niner fan i have only experienced 1 win :(

sucks2suck young biotch

also lol you're older than me

I agree Ez.

I wonder what they do with Bradford. I know he's a rookie but it interests me. Seems like they'll be doing a modified psycho again.

Lattimore will make some plays. Wonder if he is smart.

Speaking of, that's my biggest knock on Burnett. Seems dumb as a sack of rocks then again I thought that about Shields and he is the best corner on the team.

rando14

Oh wow I guess you're just young at heart then, that's a good thing because I can't be having my boy's old dong going soft when we're having a devils triangle with daddario!! :cool:

What? Do they all look alike to you?

Whoa whoa whoa hey there let's all relax now, I've got a friend irl who's white so it's all ok :cool:

I agree Ez.

I wonder what they do with Bradford. I know he's a rookie but it interests me. Seems like they'll be doing a modified psycho again.

Lattimore will make some plays. Wonder if he is smart.

Speaking of, that's my biggest knock on Burnett. Seems dumb as a sack of rocks then again I thought that about Shields and he is the best corner on the team.
Intelligence is a lot more important at safety than it is at CB.

I'm not sure that intelligence is Burnett's issue though, unless the reason he takes bad angles is that he flunked geometry.

Listening to a band called Bermuda Mohawk.

I can't tell what I think. It's enjoyable and not bad but my hipsterism is yet to offer a final word.

rando14

Let's keep it a buck, rando, my friend.

When we see a pool, we envision something like this:

but we all know it's going to be something like this:

Especially in nasty ass Jacksonville.

Oh god this is my worst nightmare, could you imagine being suffocated to death in between a bunch of seacows :(

i'd rather swim with a bunch of buffs!!

FFVII_Cloud_mukki.jpg

What the hell is Everbank Field?

It's the place where people watch the Jacksonville Jaguars attempt to play something resembling football eight times a year.

Granted, it's not like they're having problems with having too few seats. They may be paying people to show up at this point.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

I'm 35, the first SB I really paid attention to was the 84 season. That was when I started to really follow sports in general.

Top Bottom