• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

David Newton ‏@DNewtonespn 55s
Not sure, but that pass from Joe Webb appeared intended for RB Tyler Gaffney on crutches on the sideline. #Panthers

:jnc

Webb makes Tebow look competent when it comes to throwing the ball.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I didn't realize Gata was going to be at Comic-Con this weekend.

cRUIOYzl.jpg

Capers trying to make Clay into Troy?

Dude needs some original ideas instead of just copying what we do.

Also that moving around stuff only works if everyone else around him is great. So not for your team...
:lol, come on bionic, we did this with Woodson from day 1.

Also our defense is gonna be ok this year! Maybe even good if someone takes a steel pipe to Brad Jones' knee!

eznark

Banned
But where did capers get the idea from?

Face it. Capers is Samsung and we are Apple! He copies everything about our defense now down to having lousy players!

That would mean the Packers defense was far superior and less expensive. We got the second part nailed!

How many records has capers set since that bullshit Superbowl?

Specifically the bad kind of records...
Well, there was the fiasco of having the worst defense in the league the next year. And then there was the fiasco of getting completely clowned by Kaep (who knew QBs were allowed to run???) in that playoff game.

But last year he did ok, so he's got that going for him!

Also, that super bowl win was legit as fuuuuuck. Don't forget you were down 21-3 before our best defensive player broke his collarbone! You're lucky it was as close as it was! You guys could've been Broncos'd!

Carolina Panthers ‏@Panthers 10m
Ron Rivera says rookie RB Tyler Gaffney is out for the season with a knee injury that will require surgery.

RIP to the homie

None of your words affect me! Hawk was pretty solid last year!

Now, if you name drop Brad Jones or Nick Perry I might become upset. Or that fat fuck Raji

lol Conrad had one too many ciders

None of your words affect me! Hawk was pretty solid last year!

Now, if you name drop Brad Jones or Nick Perry I might become upset. Or that fat fuck Raji
Hawk is smart and dependable. He's a guy you want on your fields because of it.

Sure, you'd prefer a game changer there, but all organizations/businesses have varying degrees of talent and that's not the only commodity on the market.

Jones is garbo, though.

Top Bottom