• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

I see.
Well I go to Waffle House a few times a year, mostly before going to the range or going fishing. Nice way to start the day off (IMO)
But I think from what Ive read about other Waffle Houses ours are a little different in nature.
Its kind of weird really how pleasant of an experience it always is for me.
I reallyl ike Cracker Barrels too.

Don't get me wrong. 95% of Waffle Houses in NC are lovely places 95% of the time.

It's more of just going to Waffle Houses in the wrong parts of certain cities (read: Durham) at the wrong times.

cajunator

Banned
Don't get me wrong. 95% of Waffle Houses in NC are lovely places 95% of the time.

It's more of just going to Waffle Houses in the wrong parts of certain cities (read: Durham) at the wrong times.

Yeah I would imagine some are bad. Kind of like in most areas Church's is in a dangerous area (here they are in areas I would go to day or night)

cajunator

Banned
I just wanna see footage of Manziel actually playing football. Is there any video of him making passes and stuff? I dont care about the showboating. Want to see what he can do.

jakncoke

Banned
I just wanna see footage of Manziel actually playing football. Is there any video of him making passes and stuff? I dont care about the showboating. Want to see what he can do.

Im sure there is of fthe and stuff. Enough to make give normal people nose bleeds and heart attacks.

Im sure there is of fthe and stuff. Enough to make give normal people nose bleeds and heart attacks.
I'll stream a old college game via Twitch via YouTube today and we can all watch it?.........

Sounds good to me

Not nice muggy = the suck. Also fuck Waffle House. When I road tripped south to pick up my cousin from basic, ended up hitting up 2 their spots in 2 different states. Made me sick after each one. No bueno on the Waffle House.
You just got some bad places. Waffle House is a staple in the south.

jakncoke

Banned
Who is David Snow? Apparently he got hurt yesterday for us and was in a walking boot taking 2nd team reps as Cody Wallace was taking first team reps as Ramon Foster mother passed away.

You just got some bad places. Waffle House is a staple in the south.

I was in the south when I ate at Waffle House. NC and Georgia iirc

Waffle House is pretty much the McDonald's of breakfast food. You know what kind of quality to expect going in (low) but if you're hungry and don't want to pay a lot it'll get the job done.

jakncoke

Banned
No Denny's fans? No? Anyone? okay then

My ex convinced me to go there once after she decided not to want to wait in a 100 person line at Old Navy, took about an hour to get our food in an only moderately filled place and the food was turrible. Its amazing how some places remain open or profitable

MRSA

Banned
zkQW89Cl.jpg

Stupid indoor range told us no headshots, so we practiced on paper vampires.

MRSA

Banned
dNT8nP2l.jpg

Half of the pistols we were able to fire, we didn't get to shoot any of our rifles or shotguns because we got kicked out due to fire warnings.

squicken

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones
Johnny Manziel has changed cleats for the start of practice. From neon yellow to orange and white. Not sure I've seen that before.

No fun Browns

e: apparently there is a zipline at practice so maybe?

jakncoke

Banned
All this is making me hungry
Anyone have a Sheetz around them? I swear every time I go the menu gets better somehow

Sheetz is god like. I wish they'd open one in my hometown. Whenever I go visit my family a little south of me I hit it up. Would hit it up all the time when I lived in Ohio as well.

cajunator

Banned
California isn't a place for gun owners.

We do have the best food in the country though, fuck yall.

Thats debateable. Doubt the cajun food found there is as good. Regional things cant be replicated so easily.

All this is making me hungry
Anyone have a Sheetz around them? I swear every time I go the menu gets better somehow

Sheetz is pretty good but I like Wawa's selections more.
Thats two convenience store chains I wish we had down here.

MRSA

Banned
Thats debateable. Doubt the cajun food found there is as good. Regional things cant be replicated so easily.

Cajun food around here will be nowhere near as good. But fuck you, can you get avocado year round? California has produce year round that other states wish they could even sniff.

Drakeon

dNT8nP2l.jpg

Half of the pistols we were able to fire, we didn't get to shoot any of our rifles or shotguns because we got kicked out due to fire warnings.

MRSA, are you up near Sacramento? We've got a pretty bad fire going up here, just been going on the past 2-3 days.

ShaneB

Are any GAF leagues still in need of an owner at this point? Totally forgot about FF until just now.

I think there will be threads throughout OT with various leagues, and I have no doubt you'll find a spot to join in.

Speaking of fantasy sports, I just finished reading "Fantasy Life" by ESPN's Matthew Berry, what a great fun read that was. As someone who is only now going to get into fantasy sports, it really hit a lot of great notes about the entire appeal of it all. Hilarious stories, and Matthew's life path definitely had some advice I should apply to myself.

Top Bottom