• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Hey at least you found some money

Gata with dat silver lining.

Your book is next on my to read list.

I did my part towards making it the next Harry Potter!

Thanks! If only...

heh so you're the random author that followed me on twitter.

Finding you on Twitter was the highlight of that day for me, I'm sure. Reading your tweets always makes me :you.

BtkDHEyCUAEBIpY.jpg

Championship.

Thrown by Landry Jones

What's the story behind Gata's cousin?

Gata posted a little while ago that he had the hots for some young lady.

Because Florida is a third-world country with all kinds of other freaky shit, someone insinuated that it was his cousin and Gata wanted an incestuous relationship with her. Being the assholes that we are, we just ran with it.

As for the sharing bit, one day we were all talking about a NFL-GAF meetup at bionic's house. Gata claimed he would do us a favor and buy a hooker for the group.

A single prostitute.

For the whole group.

To have relations with.

jakncoke

Banned

Because Florida is a thrid-world country with all kinds of other freaky shit, someone insinuated that it was his cousin and Gata wanted an incestuous relationship with her. Being the assholes that we are, we just ran with it.

I wonder if he is going to take her with him up to Detroit, he probably could buy her a home for about 3 big macs.

That is one smart man.

90 and 60% humidity. fuck that lol

Because Florida is a third-world country with all kinds of other freaky shit, someone insinuated that it was his cousin and Gata wanted an incestuous relationship with her. Being the assholes that we are, we just ran with it.

As for the sharing bit, one day we were all talking about a NFL-GAF meetup at bionic's house. Gata claimed he would do us a favor and buy a hooker for the group.

A single prostitute.

For the whole group.

To have relations with.
See if I ever offer to get you guys anything else

Greg Hardy just spoke to the media for the first time since he was found guilty in his domestic dispute case and had no comment about the case.

Still claims he will get 50 sacks this year though.

They definitely will, they already announced Eurpoa and Old Chicago, neither or which are in the retail game. I hope they drastically increase the level cap and allow item trading at some point as free updates. Yesterday my wife got to try the beta and she said she wants to get the game but I am very wary about the lack of content and some of the other decisions Bungie is making.

I think I'll wait for the game of the year edition, next year or something. I like the game, but I don't wanna drop $60, then $60 more on DLC.

A single prostitute.

For the whole group.

To have relations with.

Twist being, his cousin is also the prostitute.

WedgeX

Banned
I wonder if he is going to take her with him up to Detroit, he probably could buy her a home for about 3 big macs.

Gata would need at least one hundred and eight Big Macs to buy a home for her in Detroit *. Get your cost of living right. Got dang Big Ben fans.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
BtkMnsGIAAEkdjN.png

gatas grandparent with kaves grandparent

The cat is the correct color too.

As for Destiny...meh.

So based on how long it took me to get to the "level cap" and that was for one planet and we have five planets, the campaign will take at least 25 hours to beat? And then we get PvP, "raids/dungeons", etc.?

That's worth at least $60 to me. Hell, I've put in $60 worth of game time into the beta.

The cat is the correct color too.

As for Destiny...meh.

So based on how long it took me to get to the "level cap" and that was for one planet and we have five planets, the campaign will take at least 25 hours to beat? And then we get PvP, "raids/dungeons", etc.?

That's worth at least $60 to me. Hell, I've put in $60 worth of game time into the beta.
Even if the planets are one area, those areas are still huge. You have to think there's a lot of blocked off paths and areas in the beta.
I'll cya day one!
Football is here!

I'd let Gal Gadot put me in a chokehold, fuck what yall heard.

In this episode of Lebron being wishy-washy/two-faced/hypocritical

Five years ago:
Stephen A Smith ✔ @stephenasmith
Follow
LeBron James wants to initiate a league-wide petition that essentially calls for Michael Jordan's No.23 to be retired. I totally agree.
3:34 PM - 14 Nov 2009

Today:
LeBron James ✔ @KingJames
Follow
23 it is! It's only right I go back. 2·3=6 We still family 6.

eznark

Banned
Zip lining adventure rained out so I'm going to see Lucy and then go bowling. It's like going from first class to greyhound. I'm giving my wife the full jnc experience today, hopefully with less panting and tears.

Zip lining adventure rained out so I'm going to see Lucy and then go bowling. It's like going from first class to greyhound. I'm giving my wife the full jnc experience today, hopefully with less panting and tears.

i went bowling on friday and almost beat my all time record of a 185. i bowled a 184 :(

Patriots7

Homemade quesadillas
Corn on the cob
Grilled steak
Scotch eggs

I love weekends off.

Also, Garappolo is a beautiful man and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Almost long-haired Brady beautiful. Almost.

@Tim_McManus
McCoy mixing it up with Trent Cole. Two went down to ground had to be separated.
Big scrum caused by fight. McCoy actually jumped into cluster of players to go after Cole a second time.

Between this and Sanchez being one injury/bench away from being a Starting QB again: Good luck this year, Eagles fans. You're going to need it.

Greg

@Tim_McManus
McCoy mixing it up with Trent Cole. Two went down to ground had to be separated.
Big scrum caused by fight. McCoy actually jumped into cluster of players to go after Cole a second time.

Between this and Sanchez being one injury/bench away from being a Starting QB again: Good luck this year, Eagles fans. You're going to need it.
isn't this pretty normal though?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Sounds like you should take her out for a terrific lady day.

Top Bottom