• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

zychi

Banned
The whole ray rice thing, shouldve gotten more time suspended and harsher punishment from his fiance.

But wouldnt this shit be perfect for those "feminists" who want women to be treated equal? Dont hear them speaking up anywhere but tumblr lately.

Konka

Banned
The whole ray rice thing, shouldve gotten more time suspended and harsher punishment from his fiance.

But wouldnt this shit be perfect for those "feminists" who want women to be treated equal? Dont hear them speaking up anywhere but tumblr lately.

Uh...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

R8mplVt.gif

Last night I kept noticing random abdomens and heads of dead ants in my closet. I'd vacuum them up, then an hour later they would reappear alongside little pieces of wood. Needless to say I somehow have carpenter ants, and they're all in my closet; no food is in my room so I'm guessing they got it through the attic or a damn area outside the house.

Anyone have tips on how to fuck these dudes up? I bought some Hot Shot ant killer traps but so far the ants are completely ignoring them. Youtube seems to make the case for Terro traps so I'll pick some of those up later today. I also got some spray that I used outside my windows and the base of the house.

Last night I kept noticing random abdomens and heads of dead ants in my closet. I'd vacuum them up, then an hour later they would reappear alongside little pieces of wood. Needless to say I somehow have carpenter ants, and they're all in my closet; no food is in my room so I'm guessing they got it through the attic or a damn area outside the house.

Anyone have tips on how to fuck these dudes up? I bought some Hot Shot ant killer traps but so far the ants are completely ignoring them. Youtube seems to make the case for Terro traps so I'll pick some of those up later today. I also got some spray that I used outside my windows and the base of the house.

Pour Molten Aluminum into your house.

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 5m
And Barner drops a punt. And Brown can't figure out a high one from Nortman. This is a concern

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 4m
Very high punt. Brown moves around under it--with wind coming in--and doesn't even attempt to stick a hand out. Bounces to his right

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 6m
Punt returners again looking very shaky. The wind isn't helping, but still.

1380535943946.gif

It's the third day of practice and these motherfuckers already got me stressed.

#BringBackTheodore

And Barner drops a punt. And Brown can't figure out a high one from Nortman. This is a concern

Very high punt. Brown moves around under it--with wind coming in--and doesn't even attempt to stick a hand out. Bounces to his right

1380535943946.gif

#BringBackTheodore

i'm not in the business of relieving another fans stress on THEIR team, but training camp/pre-season are for getting up to speed on these issues

cajunator

Banned

If they are small enough sometimes I just eat them but if they are in a poisoned area or whatnot thats not an option.

Gobias

Banned

1380535943946.gif

#BringBackTheodore

Philly Brown can't catch shit

Top Bottom