• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Konka

Banned
Edit: Kraft is weird

80782601.jpg

#MHK

i'm not in the business of relieving another fans stress on THEIR team, but training camp/pre-season are for getting up to speed on these issues

That's the thing that keeps me from completely melting down, this is just practice which will be ultimately meaningless at the end of the day.

But on the flip side, it isn't like they're all struggling getting used to a new playbook or playing with new players. These are all guys who are being paid to catch footballs not being able to...catch footballs with very little punt coverage bearing down on them.

I dunno. Maybe its just because ot that long period between the time Steve Smith returned punts and last year with Ginn where our return game was ass and I'm just sensitive to the possibility of it returning to that mediocrity.

jakncoke

Banned
Last night I kept noticing random abdomens and heads of dead ants in my closet. I'd vacuum them up, then an hour later they would reappear alongside little pieces of wood. Needless to say I somehow have carpenter ants, and they're all in my closet; no food is in my room so I'm guessing they got it through the attic or a damn area outside the house.

Anyone have tips on how to fuck these dudes up? I bought some Hot Shot ant killer traps but so far the ants are completely ignoring them. Youtube seems to make the case for Terro traps so I'll pick some of those up later today. I also got some spray that I used outside my windows and the base of the house.

flamethrower-massacare-o.gif

lol dont see threads deleted too often, lol at someone so butthurt they gotta suicide their account instead of just quiting.

Gobias

Banned
That's the thing that keeps me from completely melting down, this is just practice which will be ultimately meaningless at the end of the day.

But on the flip side, it isn't like they're all struggling getting used to a new playbook or playing with new players. These are all guys who are being paid to catch footballs not being able to...catch footballs with very little punt coverage bearing down on them.

I dunno. Maybe its just because ot that long period between the time Steve Smith returned punts and last year with Ginn where our return game was ass and I'm just sensitive to the possibility of it returning to that mediocrity.

Seriously though, you should be worried about punt returning if Philly Brown makes the team. Evebry once in awhile he will have a great return that makes you feel elated, only to break your heart when he drops the ball in an important moment.

Beat ya bitch

jakncoke

Banned
Thread titled

"Hey Bishoptl..."

With the OP calling bish a nigger approximately eleventy billion times. It's so fucking bizarre I can't even get offended by it

lol someone using their alt after their main got banned. this reminds me of the time and people still probably say on youtube comments of linked vids of calling amirox everything under the sun because they think they all got banned by him I assume.

Gobias

Banned
Thread titled

"Hey Bishoptl..."

With the OP calling bish a nigger approximately eleventy billion times. It's so fucking bizarre I can't even get offended by it

He also called Evilore an elf bitch or something weird like that. I checked his post history and it sure didn't seem like it was leading up to whatever that was.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
lol someone using their alt after their main got banned. this reminds me of the time and people still probably say on youtube comments of linked vids of calling amirox everything under the sun because they think they all got banned by him I assume.

You just reminded me of my dead friend snes. RIP

bionic77

What should I get for dinner?
Normally I never help patriot fans but you are different.

You should get some delicious chick fil a. Get it as late as possible so you are extra hungry, right when the other chains are closing tonight is when you need to pull up to a CFA with some elastic pants.

You should get some delicious chick fil a. Get it as late as possible so you are extra hungry, right when the other chains are closing tonight is when you need to pull up to a CFA with some elastic pants.

CFA is closed on Sunday.

Something about its the Lord's Day, and thou shalt not work or something.

Sanjuro

Gross.

This is probably where I'm leaning the most. Hard to find a good place that has great wings around here though.

It's Sunday you FOOL! Also, we don't have CFA here. Just a couple in malls near the New Hampshire border.

Meh

Last night I kept noticing random abdomens and heads of dead ants in my closet. I'd vacuum them up, then an hour later they would reappear alongside little pieces of wood. Needless to say I somehow have carpenter ants, and they're all in my closet; no food is in my room so I'm guessing they got it through the attic or a damn area outside the house.

Anyone have tips on how to fuck these dudes up? I bought some Hot Shot ant killer traps but so far the ants are completely ignoring them. Youtube seems to make the case for Terro traps so I'll pick some of those up later today. I also got some spray that I used outside my windows and the base of the house.

i have had various ant problems over the year and i always come back to this product:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Terro-Ant-Killer-ll-Liquid-Baits-6-Pack-300/100595879

it doesn't kill the ant immediately but they take the "food" back to the nest (as ants will do) and it kills them there at the source. it has worked for me every time!

p.s.

also don't freak out at first but there are going to be a shitload of ants in that area. they love this stuff. but just trust the process!

RBH

Most of NFL-GAF might be using 100 posts per page......

But RBH is still here, standing tall and using 50 posts per page, baby!

YEAH!

ibr6yHIXR2rNss.gif

Top Bottom