• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

RBH

The hell are all these gifs? May as well bring back DOTA.

Wrestling gifs are one of God's gifts to man.

Show some respect!

I'm going back to 50 pp. I don't like change.

iEpmegfKPpV07.gif

eznark

Banned
Lucy was a fun hour and a half. Totally fine but I saw it three hours ago and already there is absolutely nothing that stands out.

Given there is nothing else out though its fine. Fine.

jakncoke

Banned
I was going to make fun of someone for drafting Carlos Hyde but maybe he on to something at this rate he'll be a feature back for the 49ers

Trent Richardson is sitting out Colts camp with a hamstring injury.
It sounds like a day-to-day thing, but hamstring injuries have a tendency to linger. Richardson's absences have allowed Ahmad Bradshaw to dominate first-team reps, with Vick Ballard (Achilles') done for the season. At a time when most are concerned with his YPC average and poor 2013 performance, Richardson's latest malady is a reminder of the multitude of injuries he battled as a rookie.
All is lost.

50 ppp for life. Ya'll can't change me.

Just went through a tornado warning and my car got beat up by golfball sized hail. So annoying. At least I have wings in the oven.

cajunator

Banned
50 ppp for life. Ya'll can't change me.

Just went through a tornado warning and my car got beat up by golfball sized hail. So annoying. At least I have wings in the oven.

damn dude theres tornado warning all over Kingsport and Bristol.
Stay safe! they look like single cells too. Very high potential for strong damaging tornadoes.

damn dude theres tornado warning all over Kingsport and Bristol.
Stay safe! they look like single cells too. Very high potential for strong damaging tornadoes.
Thanks buddy. I think the worst has passed for us, we just got a lot of rain and hail. Apparently there were some tornadoes nearby but we didn't see any.

It was weird, my wife and I's iPhones started making this really loud shrill noise for the tornado warning. First time I've seen the phones used for an alert like that.

Sanjuro

Lucy was a fun hour and a half. Totally fine but I saw it three hours ago and already there is absolutely nothing that stands out.

Given there is nothing else out though its fine. Fine.

I saw Hercules this weekend.

You and me are terrible film bros.

Spinluck

Thanks buddy. I think the worst has passed for us, we just got a lot of rain and hail. Apparently there were some tornadoes nearby but we didn't see any.

It was weird, my wife and I's iPhones started making this really loud shrill noise for the tornado warning. First time I've seen the phones used for an alert like that.

Tornados are scary. I would probably rank it up there tsunamis as the natural disasters I fear the most.

Stay safe red and
be a bro and save me some wings.

Top Bottom