• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

MRSA

Banned
Would you die for Gata's liberties?

I would fight and die to save any American's liberties.

You disugsting Canadians on the other hand, can go choke on your dick links while playing in a traffic of Ford/GM/Chrysler vehicles, fuckin freedom hating degenerates.

MechDX

Hmmm, I'm starting to wonder if Greg is Bill O'Brien...

Ive already confirmed this.

he is but keeps denying it

America!!!

10191_480917138668244_1350855537_n.jpg

eznark

Banned

You disugsting Canadians on the other hand, can go choke on your dick links while playing in a traffic of Ford/GM/Chrysler vehicles, fuckin freedom hating degenerates.

Any American? Even the ones Obama murders with drones? Sounds like a death threat?

jakncoke

Banned

What about the people you let die on the job so you can get your drink on and or while you're high as a kite watching netflix in a office! What about those Americans?

MRSA

Banned
Any American? Even the ones Obama murders with drones? Sounds like a death threat?

I might not like what they say, but yes, I will defend their liberties

What about the people you let die on the job so you can get your drink on and or while you're high as a kite watching netflix in a office! What about those Americans?

Lemme tell you something jak, the people have died while I was high/inebriated 0. I had 1 save while I was still slightly buzzed.

People who have died while I was sober: 5.

See? Alcohol makes everything better.

Godslay

Banned
As a Northerner I would like to state that I dislike the association of cowboys being America. Keep that shit in Texas.

Cowboys are everywhere! Especially in the west. I live further north than you and there are cowboys here as well. What next? Are going to tell me you hate farmers too!

Konka

Banned
Cowboys are everywhere! Especially in the west. I live further north than you and there are cowboys here as well. What next? Are going to tell me you hate farms too!

Cowboys are not everywhere. They exist only in the terrible area between the coasts.

JABEE

Gata is all about the girls and belly rubs now, he use to be borderline scared of girls.
Gata likes to focus on one part of the body or one act. This is his way to dehumanize or objectify the person or animal before he does his business on. Gata is always hyper specific about what he wants.

Godslay

Banned
Cowboys are not everywhere. They exist only in the terrible area between the coasts.

Ah yes, the old flyover country stuff. I guess I don't really care much. I have no disdain towards people that live in big cities, besides the ones that are arrogantly think that they are either more intelligent, have a better life, or just look down on people who live in less populous areas.

I guess it's just a closed minded way to look at the world. If you want to live your life like that, don't let me stop you!

MechDX

Ah yes, the old flyover country stuff. I guess I don't really care much. I have no disdain towards people that live in big cities, besides the ones that are arrogantly think that they are either more intelligent, have a better life, or just look down on people who live in less populous areas.

I guess it's just a closed minded way to look at the world. If you want to live your life like that, don't let me stop you!

He is just jealous because Texas has its own power grid and the two coasts have to share with the peasants.

usa.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He is just jealous because Texas has its own power grid and the two coasts have to share with the peasants.

usa.jpg

Dat deregulated electricity.

I had a lot of trouble figuring that out when I moved to Texas. It was weird having to pick your power company.

Konka

Banned

I spent 18 years in a small town in farming country and I don't ever want to go back. Small town charm is there but there were also undertones of racism and bigotry everywhere.

Dragon

Banned

It depends. I wouldn't personally want to live in a rural area. I don't get the experiences that I'm interested in and frankly the homogeneity would be really stifling. People are very jingoistic though, even so far as the region of the United States they live in. It's pretty sad I agree.

Godslay

Banned
I spent 18 years in a small town in farming country and I don't ever want to go back. Small town charm is there but there were also undertones of racism and bigotry everywhere.

Racism and bigotry exist no matter where you go. It's not exclusive to small towns.

MechDX

Yeah there is absolutely no racism in NY, Boston and LA. None.

Top Bottom