• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Vyroxis

Banned
Why do we hate the customer so much?

Because Fuck 'Em that's why.

Pretty much, actually. They always seem to think that no matter what, their shit should be on time and 100% correct, every time. Never mind that I got hung up picking up your damned load and got out of there late, and the 8 car pileup outside of Kansas held me up for 6 hours, I'm 20 minutes late so half my pay is docked AND I get to wait 5 hours to get unloaded. Fuck you pal, I'll just 'accidently' break a belt on the cooling unit and spoil your entire load.

Yes, I did that once. No, I regret nothing.

jakncoke

Banned
Pretty much, actually. They always seem to think that no matter what, their shit should be on time and 100% correct, every time. Never mind that I got hung up picking up your damned load and got out of there late, and the 8 car pileup outside of Kansas held me up for 6 hours, I'm 20 minutes late so half my pay is docked AND I get to wait 5 hours to get unloaded. Fuck you pal, I'll just 'accidently' break a belt on the cooling unit and spoil your entire load.

Yes, I did that once. No, I regret nothing.

wow you lost half your pay because you were 20 minutes late even though a pileup held you back 6 hours? thats shitty. also how much ass were hauling to make up that time lol. Pulling a Cledus? Did you have a Bandit?

cajunator

Banned
Let's time and a half commence! Off at 6 then get double time 9 to noon. Then finally some sleep the what else than alcohol and fireworks. Caj you get OT for 4th? Wonder if Chan is working(sleeping) or Fucking Mrs Jay Leno chin.

Not OT but I get "holiday pay" which is like another 50$ or something above whatever I make tonight.

jakncoke

Banned
At least they are not Weeaboo or those crazy anime lovers. Those people are the WORST!

Yeah but your leader is a Packers fan and he drinks

wine%20coolers-%20ztil301.jpg

exclusively

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Reminds me. Pretty sure LJ is floating in a sea of Rohrbach lager atm.

I've been feeling better about our offseason after being so down on it when it first started. We kept almost all of our starters and haven't had anyone do anything stupid to get suspended (yet).

That's cool. Our star player is out for the season and we're hoping a rookie that probably wouldn't make most team's practice squad can step up. But we have nothing to look forward too, so that's nice.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This has been the worst offseason in the history of the franchise.

That's some kind of historic bad because we're talking about the Bills.

Yeah but your leader is a Packers fan and he drinks

wine%20coolers-%20ztil301.jpg

exclusively

You must be hitting the Mad Dawg too hard because Bucket has never been our leader. Instead we have a horribly abusive father who is horrible to us and generally disappointed constantly.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Fuck the Pats and their ugly fans.

You always know how to cheer a guy up. Send me your work address, I'll send you over one of them Asian masseuses you're so fond of

It's been pretty amazing to watch in a detached sort of way. Our star coach would rather be in Cleveland, we didn't get any backup for our glass cannon QB, we're pinning our run game on a guy who is literally my age and now our Polamalu in his prime is out for the season before a single snap was played. Great success.

jakncoke

Banned

You must be hitting the Mad Dawg too hard because Bucket has never been our leader. Instead we have a horribly abusive father who is horrible to us and generally disappointed constantly.

Ez so mean

cdyhybrid

Finally got a hero I like on my daily Compendium hero challenge and it's impossible to win a game now.

2-12 Furions with Midas and Scepter and nothing else at the 40 minute mark and shit like that.

Sigh.

MRSA

Banned
Freedom mother fuckers

Freedom

I fuckin hate soccer but will defend your freedom to watch soccer.

PS: Pats suck

Happy 4th, my freedom loving Friends!

Let's celebrate by watching soccer tonight!

Edit: I accidentaly posted it again, but I'm gonna leave it there because I have the freedom to do so.

cajunator

Banned
wow. I had everybody dispatched and barely squeezed every need-to-go fuel load on drivers (already short handed) and then one very essential driver called in sick at the last minute.
So basically this morning we were fucked. but thats for AM dispatch to work with. Im done.

MRSA

Banned
wow. I had everybody dispatched and barely squeezed every need-to-go fuel load on drivers (already short handed) and then one very essential driver called in sick at the last minute.
So basically this morning we were fucked. but thats for AM dispatch to work with. Im done.

I might be calling out of work tomorrow depending on how I feel tonight.

ShaneB

Happy July 4th to you wacky Yanks. Not even 9am and I'm tired of work. I don't want to be in the dungeon all day, just counting down until break and lunch and get outside and enjoy the sun and read some.

Talon

US-only (minus Alaska + Hawaii), sorry folks.

Groupon has the 12-Month Playstation Plus subscription for $39.99. Use coupon 4July10 to get 10% off and thus get it for $36.

Tax if applicable if you live in a state that Groupon distributes from.

The fine print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.

Cheers.

Top Bottom