• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Guys sthhhaaaapppp, 10 years of prosperity in Cleveland.
Kave plllsssssss!!
https://m.soundcloud.com/octobersveryown/drake-draft-day

It's hard to deny the Cleveland Manifest Destiny

The Prophet Aubrey said John Football was going to Cleveland, the Browns made it so.

The Prophet Aubrey said Wiggins was going to get drafted no. 1, the Cavs made it so.

All Aubrey needs to do is say is "Just Hold On, Bron's Going Home"

and

joe-haden-lebron-photoshop.jpg

The Prophet Aubrey said John Football was going to Cleveland, the Browns made it so.

The Prophet Aubrey said Wiggins was going to get drafted no. 1, the Cavs made it so.

and

It's hard to do these things alone Bron said when asked why he went back

and

Lmao, greatest post of the day my friend :")
Edit: I'm laughing way to hard at the "just hold on, brons going home" line

France would be west west germany if it wasn't for America. Tell them to put on their big boy pants and fend for themselves one time.
FWIW, the French and British won WW1.

The US's main contributions were moral support and supplies.

I only bring this up because we're 2 days away from the 100th anniversary!

JABEE

FWIW, the French and British won WW1.

The US's main contributions were moral support and supplies.

I only bring this up because we're 2 days away from the 100th anniversary!
No way! The USA joining the war in full force is what pushed the entente over the edge.

The French and British were riding out the time being assholes about making peace. The US had to bring about an early end to the war.

The USA was a major manufacturing power supplying the war too. The threat of the US going full-force into the war is what helped end it. The USA were bringing more supplies and soldiers every day leading up to the armistice.

eznark

Banned
You eat cheese and the Packers lay over for most non Steeler teams in the playoffs.

13 time world champions "lay over" for most teams in the playoffs? lol ok.

And what's this "lay over" shit? Some kind of eurotrash slang for lay down? too much soccer, siren chaser. I'm sure your wife has some chores for you so stop hiding in the basement and go be cuckolded some more.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
She'd let you sit on her lap while she drained your blood in an effort to put the one true king back on the throne of Browns-gaf. Wes will not be denied!

No way! The USA joining the war in full force is what pushed the entente over the edge.

The French and British were riding out the time being assholes about making peace. The US had to bring about an early end to the war.

The USA was a major manufacturing power supplying the war too. The threat of the US going full-force into the war is what helped end it. The USA were bringing more supplies and soldiers every day leading up to the armistice.
This is US revisionist history. I learned the same thing as a kid too!

The US's primary impact on WW1 was keeping the French in the game. They'd taken the brunt of the German assault for years, and were basically fighting on pure blood and guts. The British weren't taking the brunt, so they were in a better state (but still miserable).

US doughboys come over, French morale improves, victory. That's basically how it went down.

WWII, OTOH, is basically USA USA USA USA USA.
and the Soviets broke Germany...

On the bus and this old guy is rocking a crystal cane and has old glory draped over his shoulders.

Wish I was a fraction as ballin and patriotic.

Crisco needs to quit trolling the WC thread and get his ass back in here.

I don't need any Panthers fans getting caught in the OT streets before pre-season.

Top Bottom