• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Milchjon

Robben looks 50 years old

28673.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
World cup teams either have too much defense or not enough offense this year. This string of 0-0 for 70+ minutes is a bit much even for soccer.

Konka

Banned
World cup teams either have too much defense or not enough offense this year. This string of 0-0 for 70+ minutes is a bit much even for soccer.

What are ya talking about?

Argentina today scored at like 11 minutes and Brazil yesterday scored before 20 minutes in.

There have been lots of goals this year compared to the desert that was South Africa.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
What are ya talking about?

Argentina today scored at like 11 minutes and Brazil yesterday scored before 20 minutes in.

There have been lots of goals this year compared to the desert that was South Africa.
All the other post-group games, USA v Belgium included.

@JustinQberry
Haydn "Fats" Thomas posted the bond for Josh Gordon. Thomas is a convicted felon facing pending drug charges & reportedly gave a rental SUV to P.J. Hairston the night of Hairston's drug arrest.

ffs

Konka

Banned
@JustinQberry
Haydn "Fats" Thomas posted the bond for Josh Gordon. Thomas is a convicted felon facing pending drug charges & reportedly gave a rental SUV to P.J. Hairston the night of Hairston's drug arrest.

ffs

Yeah you gotta cut his ass. Completely unacceptable.

Tamanon

Banned
@JustinQberry

ffs

Sounds like he's just trying to numb the pain of being in Cleveland.

Just got back from the new Transformers.

It's...Transformers. With all the good and bad that comes with it.

Quick thoughts (obv spoilers):

I loved the way they handed the
Dinobots

I liked the humans more in this movie than in any of the previous ones.

The way they handled
Megatron/Galvatron
was fuckery to the max. The whole idea of
humans creating transformers
is stupid.

It's too damn long.

All in all, I'd put it in the same tier as the first Bayformers as "passable". Dark of the Moon was simply "bad". Revenge of the Fallen is booty juice that I wouldn't even force my worst enemies to watch.

If nothing else, its length kills any rewatchability though. If it was 3+ hours of greatness like Return of the King, I could do it. 3 hours of that though? Nah

Konka

Banned
Could just be bad luck on my part. Brazil/Chile and a few others went to the end

Yeah there have been a few but you have to look at it this way. If you're an underdog and it's getting later in the game at 0-0 you'll start to play for the penalty kicks because you probably have a better chance to win there. And the USA Belgium game was off the wire for the 30 minutes of extra time.

Soccer needs better substitution rules. Tired of seeing really good players make amateur mistakes an hour+ into the game just because they're gassed.

Top Bottom