• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

cmzcqn.gif

billsmugazz.png

JABEE

So fucking lazy at times though.
It's just amazing how someone his size or really someone of any size can just bull through defenders and maintain possession. It's like the ball is tied to his shin with a short string. Not only does he maintain possession, but he keeps the ball so close that it is difficult to take the ball off him without taking a foul.

This is without mentioning his quickness, speed, passing, and shot.

It's just amazing how someone his size or really someone of any size can just bull through defenders and maintain possession. It's like the ball is tied to his shin with a short string. Not only does he maintain possession, but he keeps the ball so close that it is difficult to take the ball off him without taking a foul.

This is without mentioning his quickness, speed, passing, and shot.

His dribbling and movement with the ball in small spaces is out of this world for sure. He hurst his team though with his lack of urgency and movement.

Look at that attack a couple of minutes ago, Higuain was pushing, trying to go forward and pass the ball, but Messi was just jogging in midfield.

There is a reason he has the 4th lowest miles run per 90 minutes at this World Cup.

JABEE

His dribbling and movement with the ball in small spaces is out of this world for sure. He hurst his team though with his lack of urgency and movement.

Look at that attack a couple of minutes ago, Higuain was pushing, trying to go forward and pass the ball, but Messi was just jogging in midfield.

There is a reason he has the 4th lowest miles run per 90 minutes at this World Cup.
Even with his laziness, what I have seen of him this World Cup is impressive. Looking at his club statistics with the stacked Barcelona is even better.

barry sanders has also cursed your team. the curse will be extended by calvin johnson. two hall of famers whose careers were wasted in detroit. in a year and a half, kaepernick has 4 times as many playoff wins as the entire detroit lions franchise has had in the past 55 years. how can 1 franchise be so horrible for so long? i'm sorry you were cursed with this awful franchise kas.

Simple: by drafting poorly, especially recently with the constant babying of Matthew Stafford. I'd bet a ban right now that when we go 8-8 and miss the playoffs again, the Lions will take a RB in the first round. That's just what we do: stack "weapons."

I can hear Kas now. "Bush is getting older and wasn't that effective last season, it makes sense to replace him now. Plus this guy can catch in the backfield. Imagine the screen plays Stafford will throw to this guy!"

Tough loss today, Confrontation. Just wasn't there for you guys. Did a solid job of containing Messi all game, but just couldn't get anything going offensively yourselves.

The panic ball at the end with the long balls to Van Buyten as a striker was so odd.

Give this squad 2 more years and you guys will be battling for the European title for sure.

Edit: I retract my entire post and hope your poor ass bumfuck hillbilly nation burns their little wooden homes to the ground.

Edit 2.0 : And now I feel bad for saying that.

Tough loss today, Confrontation. Just wasn't there for you guys. Did a solid job of containing Messi all game, but just couldn't get anything going offensively yourselves.

The panic ball at the end with the long balls to Van Buyten as a striker was so odd.

Give this squad 2 more years and you guys will be battling for the European title for sure.

Edit: I retract my entire post and hope your poor ass bumfuck hillbilly nation burns their little wooden homes to the ground.

lol

Fuck the Dutch. If we didn't make it, they're not allowed either.

Now I feel bad for saying that.

Edit: K, Go Oranje.

Well damn

WDMJya.gif

God I'm dreading this game. Can't have another game like Mexico, must be on point from the start.

Haven't watched all of Costa Rica their games, but they are here in the Quarter finals for a reason with a tough, passionate squad.

eznark

Banned
Support Brother Dutch.

He may be a Patriots fan, but he earned this after being ripped off in the 2010 World Cup. I know that feeling.

Nooooooooooooooooope

Also the Brewers game starts at 4 so I can't imagine giving any fucks. But if I see the score at the end and the non-euros won I will be sure to gloat in here.

Top Bottom