• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Bowser

Bp7jF0s.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Serious question:

Would they just add on to his suspension already or would they wait until after he's "reinstated" to throw on the suspension for this?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Serious question:

Would they just add on to his suspension already or would they wait until after he's "reinstated" to throw on the suspension for this?

The year long suspension is technically an indefinite suspension, you're just allowed to apply for reinstatement after a year. But it depends on what he was arrested for and if he's guilty, of course.

Tom Penny

Don't feel bad at all for Gordon. All he had to do is stay out of trouble / not do drugs and have one pretty good season and teams would have thrown millions at him based on his ridiculous last season. You can't teach stupid I guess...

I tried to warn you guys when his drug test failure news broke not even a full day after Manziel was drafted

The Browns and their fans aren't even allowed by the universe to have hope for long

squicken

i had not really expected Gordon to play this year, so it doesn't change much for me. seems like the Browns have been worried about him for awhile. points are going to be tough to come by this year, though. hopefully the offense isn't some bastard version of what Philly did with Randall Cunningham

Rumors are spreading that the reason it's DWI is because Impaired covers alcohol or drugs, and that it was the latter, specifically weed. Again.

jesus christ if true

ed: And his drug test appeal's later this month ahhahahaah

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Still, Gordon wasn't going to play this year anyway. Doesn't really change anything. It's not like your number one player tore an ACL! Chin up Ghost!

Kave, you can still DIAF

eznark

Banned
If you want JFF to be successful, this is a good thing. Get all the losers away from him. Of course, that requires nuking Cleveland from orbit but this is a good start.

Top Bottom