• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm crying

My life

my-emotions-o.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
That game served it's best purpose. It put me to sleep and I just woke up from an excellent nap. Thanks soccer!

eznark

Banned
Lol, chalk in the final four. Boring sport has boring tournament with predictable outcomes.

I can see why America continually tells it to fuck off.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I believe the rule is that the first person to make a league has to make the fantasy football thread. Get to work, yankee.

Your boys need to take Argentina out which of they can neutralize Messi it should be all good.

Argentina is a more attacking force compared to Costa Rica. CR hangs back a bit more, where Argentina attacks more which suits our current system better.

Still, Messi, Di Maria, Lavezzi, Aguero all world class strikers. My heart will be hurting again

Furyous

Josh Gordon needs to take at least a year and a half off from football. Honestly, he needs rehab and time away from the league to get his life together. We'll welcome him back and support him in the time being as he deals with this.

Slo

Just read the Gordon news. Fuck Cleveland and fuck JFF.

And Kave. Fuck Kave. That is all.

See you again in 6 weeks.

Idk guys idk.

One thing is forsure though, me and mech are definitely no longer BFF.

Usually when something bad happens something good comes up, and vice versa. So Brons coming home!

Top Bottom