• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Dammit Dutch I support your team the whole cup and your boys gonna do me dirty like that!! :(

Don't think a Dutch team will buy him (We don't have a lot of money)!

But some Premier league teams are probably making calls as we speak. All they need sometimes is one good game like this one.

US just have this knack of getting a goal out of nowhere despite being totally out of their depth. The epitome of scrappiness and grit and it really wouldn't surprise me to see them win this somehow.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT

I believe

I believe that

I believe that we

I believe that we better put Altidore in because these clowns couldn't score a goal if the ball was an autonomous drone

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BrfXbgOCAAE-FDi.jpg

After not being threatening much all game, Belgium players probably have some shit in their pants

If this goes to pens then the USA will almost certainly win. Belgium should have won this game three times over and that's going to play on their minds.

US players know they've got nothing to lose and that will take all the pressure off them in a shootout.

Bread

Banned
*sigh*

It was only a matter of time. We need some more consistent players, guys like Bradley and Jones are constantly giving up the ball.

Hopefully there are some young guys in the pipeline for next time.

Draxal

America has shitty midfielders. The fact that we had nobody on the bench better than Bradley means we had no shot.

Top Bottom