• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

That one hit me right in the feels. Still sulking.

I came to this thread for ez comments to make me more angry/happy... where are they!?

EDIT: Oh, there we go! Not your best work though, 5/10. Give me another, please!

Spinluck

Only Andrew Luck could have saved Team USA.

usmnt-world-cup-away-shirt-andrew-luck-flag.jpg

Milchjon

I have a slight man crush on Luck.

He's one of the most fun interviewees on a number of topics (especially Europe!).

Gobias

Banned
You go ahead gossiping like little girls about Johnny Manziel's drinking habits and comparing Tom Brady and Peyton Manning for the 556th time.

I'm gonna talk baseball

Baseball sucks. I'm sure it would be a lot more interesting though with a drunken Manziel playing.

Tamanon

Banned
This kinda ehh girl with huge tits tried to get up on me even with my fiance next to me after the game. Nice breasts at least, but no chance son!

Installed a new HDD in my PS4. Smooth and simple.

One gripe is Sony forces you to have a game installed that you want to move a save over for from either the USB stick or the online storage. Dumb and annoying. I don't want to installed AC4 again but I have to move the save file over? UGH.

Narag

Yo damn

You did some disrespectful shit on GAF. But this is too much, too much I tell you!

I'm gonna run for president of Dutchland and start a war with Germany over this.

Can't you just kick milch out of the country when you are president of Deutschland?

Top Bottom