• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Is that an Alaskan pizza?

IMG_0349.JPG

Spinluck

Konka

Banned
What, no offense to my Eagle bros, but Superbowl XLII should automatically put the Giants above the Eagles. Maybe the Colts too, but we're only there because of Manning.

The Giants just got hot at the right moments. Overall the Eagles were a better built team over the time span and much more consistent.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
There's some irony that a poster named Bread is hating on the best kind of burger bun.

Down with Hawaiian pizza! Up with pretzels!

JABEE

The best pizza doesn't need garbage topping on it. If you have to put toppings on your pizza to make a pizza taste good, then the pizza itself wasn't good enough to begin with.

There are some instances where toppings improve the taste to pizza, but more often than not in drowns out the wonderful taste of pizza.

Pineapple or Hawaiian Pizza is an abomination and an insult to all Tebow-fearing Americans.

Konka

Banned
The best pizza doesn't need garbage topping on it. If you have to put toppings on your pizza to make a pizza taste good, then the pizza itself wasn't good enough to begin with.

There are some instances where toppings improve the taste to pizza, but more often than not in drowns out the wonderful taste of pizza.

Pineapple or Hawaiian Pizza is an abomination and an insult to all Tebow-fearing Americans.

I fully agree with you, however, sometimes I am looking for something different than just classic pizza. I consider something like Hawaiian pizza to be it's own thing.

Top Bottom