• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Fox318

It's a sad day when you put away your country's colors.

Why put them away?

N2vo0dI.png

tmdorsey

I'm an old dude who is too lazy to pull my phone out of my pocket to listen to Spotify through bluetooth sync.

Radio is easy!

I'm an old too, so let me give you a tip. Get a car charger for you phone then you are forced to pull it out your pocket!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow, I just realized if I pay $15 I can listen to all radio broadcasts of Lions games.

Combine that with watching NFL Red Zone and I'm a happy man. Screw you, insanely priced DirecTV.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Dana White just gave the company a quick little talk at a meeting. Always interesting to hear that man speak.

Patriots7

Chunky is disgusting.

#teamcreamy

Today has been a great day. Not much work to do.

I might go for a run to wash the stain of this weekend off my body.

These motherfuckers got Josh McRoberts! Lebron told Pat Riley to line up talent in South Beach and the best he could do is motherfucking McBob! If I'm Lebron, I'm leaving just off of that on principle.

/endbasketballrant

Hello friends. I appreciate the diversity shown earlier in the thread.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Evo is fighting games convention I guess?

Oh my god that gif!
World's largest fighting game tournament, with players from America, Europe, and East Asia.

Ultra Street Fighter 2 has just under 2000 entrants, while Blazblue's prize pool has been boosted such that the winner gets $18,000.

Top Bottom