• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

BigAT

HighlevelRashJapanesebeetle.gif

18dQZVh.gif

WARNING: This post is about soccer and contains a picture of a soccer shirt. Viewer's discretion advised

SERIOUSLY

This is some tomfoolery

watermarked_thumbnail.aspx

Murica taking over football. That logo looks horrendous but if it finally helps the Glazers' stop being stingy cunts and gives Fergie Mouse Van Genius the money he needs to get United back level with City, fuck it I'll buy two.

WARNING: This post is about soccer and contains a picture of a soccer shirt. Viewer's discretion advised

SERIOUSLY

This is some tomfoolery

Murica taking over football. That logo looks horrendous but if it finally helps the Glazers' stop being stingy cunts and gives Fergie Mouse Van Genius the money he needs to get United back level with City, fuck it I'll buy two.

The funny thing is that Chevrolet pulled out of the European market completely. This is all for Asia and the US. Global brand indeed

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So during my cruise last week, I ran into this on one of our stops in Alaska:

NPpsO0dl.jpg

I'm guessing that's one of MRSA's worst nightmares.

brentech

Does this mean all the players immediately break down and get recalled?

Furyous

Sometimes you just gotta accidentally grab some side titty. These things happen from time to time by accident... not that I know of course. *winks at the camera like Steebie*

SERIOUSLY

This is some tomfoolery

watermarked_thumbnail.aspx

It's about time we took over their game. Put in commercial breaks and monetize the game properly and maybe we can tune in. We 'Murricans have global branding on lock. Look at how many billions our sports generate worldwide and tell me futbol teams aren't salivating at the prospect of some of that money.

It won't truly be a takeover until flashlight gets jersey sponsorship. Call me when Trojan sponsors a futbol team. Let me know when Starbucks kits come out for Man U. Let me know when the Everton futbol kits with Glock on the cover are released.

Top Bottom