• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

eznark

Banned
there were some exciting opportunities and a lot of nice saves

at least this game mattered and wasn't 1 of 6000

Did it though?

Also let me remind you how adorable I think it is that your one defense of soccer is that it's not quite as bad as something you hate.

Godslay

Banned
CJD7eun.png

You could pay Eli $20 million a year with increases to match inflation till the end of time and he still wouldn't be overpaid. A real American hero for what he did for America.

Dragon

Banned
Nickle? She only plays on passing downs? I'm not familiar with this term outside of football or monetary terms. Please elaborate.

5/10 I'm assuming.

You could pay Eli $20 million a year with increases to match inflation till the end of time and he still wouldn't be overpaid. A real American hero for what he did for America.

Hey bud. Hope you're doing well. Want to. Grab a beer sometime?

Godslay

Banned
Hey bud. Hope you're doing well. Want to. Grab a beer sometime?

I only associate with people that call me Breh. You got that brodie? I was just joking about Eli, I don't hate the Pats. As far as beer, I will drink one for you when I return to the Mile High!

Tamanon

Banned
I am going to root for Colombia and Argentina now.

Argentina for me, only because I love how Messi plays. The rest can take a hike. My girl has switched between Ecuador(her country), Russia(her mom's country) and USA. I'm not letting her switch again!

Syrinx

Eh, it'll be fine. I don't think it'll hit Coastal NC until Thursday or Friday. Charlotte should be fine.

Yeah it doesn't look like it'll be an issue. Just that flying on the day before 4th of July and getting from New York to Connecticut during rush hour is already gonna be enough of a massive pain in the ass as it is.

Top Bottom