• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Konka

Banned
I'll fuc you all up in Socvom just like my obys did todya

images

They have a bunch of MLS players. I wouldn't worry. I was told the league is shit!

They are in the quarter-finals for a reason. I (and I hope the Dutch squad) learned it the hard way in 2008 that you must never underestimate anybody during these kinds of tournaments. Especially not in the knock-out stages.

MRSA

Banned
Guys.

I got a girls number on Tinder. She maybe like a nickel. But she's a nurse, so she got money. I'm in.

jakncoke

Banned
Is ice fishing in the US basically an excuse to get pissed with some bros?

Never ice fished but I think it answers itself, Youre sitting on 18+ inches of ice on the lake, its cold out and you're waiting for fish to bite. Nothing to do but drink and tell stories I imagine to pass the time!

MechDX

bros, brehs, soccer......

Lets just discuss fantasy football while we're at it. But of damn hipsters in here

Tamanon

Banned
Eh threesomes are a little overrated. You only have one dick after all. Been in a few with a girl I used to date and a waitress at a strip club. It was fun a few times, but not super big deal.

Sanjuro

Eh threesomes are a little overrated. You only have one dick after all. Been in a few with a girl I used to date and a waitress at a strip club. It was fun a few times, but not super big deal.

Truth, but the concept is fun, and can be executed correctly.

Top Bottom