• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Konka

Banned
MD_2020.jpg

Sanjuro

could a play possibly top this one on the embarrassment scale? i feel like you couldn't write a better fictional play. bravo to mark sanchez and indeed the entire new york jets organization

Has a lot to do with the broadcast time. If this was a 1PM game, would we give an equal shit about it?

Has a lot to do with the broadcast time. If this was a 1PM game, would we give an equal shit about it?

but that is my point. it was just the perfect storm. not only the play itself, not only that is was a nationally broadcast game, but it also involved mark sanchez and the jets. it's like wish you were here by pink floyd and when you hear it you say god DAMMIT! how is it so perfect? how did this happen

Spinluck

If I say fuck you, or somthing close to that to a member will that get me banned?.....,

I have said fuck you to plenty of people
in NFL-Age
. Now outside of here, idk, I think I've done it a few times, but I assume the mods knew it was a in a joking manner.

I did tell someone to fuck off, and I didn't get banned. I think I am invisible to the mods. Must be the Sonic related username.

manfestival

Would you rather your team get eliminated early in a tournament or get snuffed out in historic fashion in the semi finals like brazil?

Top Bottom