• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Sanjuro

Looked like he fucked us Commander.

ibeC0gaDNrfJXQ.gif

Godslay

Banned
If only the merge happened sooner.

Would have made for some cool alternate history.

Also Bruce Smith was a damn beast. Most sacks of any player from 82 (when they started crediting players for a sack) with 200.0. Reggie White was 2nd with 198.0, after that it's a steep drop off.

Dragon

Banned
That isn't even good enough for a garbage strip club.

Are you fucking serious?

Okay. Now I'm going to fight your beard until it falls off you Boston fuck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1oFJykVnYY

I'm not the one watching Jennifer Lawrence movies as a grown man, breh.

Oh fuck you got me. You got me so hard I shit my pants so hard I left streaks in my boxers. Wait what the fuck? Are you saying Silver Linings Playbook isn't good? Get the fuck outta here you Washington State fuckstick!!!

Dragon

Banned
This is what being a PS4 fanboy does to your brain

Xbone for life!

I won't deal with your overly saturated black levels Xbone ways bro. You aren't no Pat bro of mine anymore! Go stream your fro all you want, I refuse to support your face!

i also want to point out, out of the top 25 'remix' songs on YouTube, like 10 of them are from Skrillex. Fuck my life.

bionic77

This place is going off the rails with Dragon on meth and ez becoming a straight up nerd.

We need to all rewatch the 18-1 game or something to restore this threads balance.

Top Bottom