• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

JABEE

LJ :(

Kiko Alonso

Bad news for Bills -- Kiko Alonso was injured working out. Here's a statement from GM Doug Whaley: "We have learned tonight that Kiko Alonso injured his knee while working out in Oregon. We do not have the details at this point, but early indications are that it may be significant."

http://tmi.me/1evjwn

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CJ2Kreturns_medium.gif

Luckily for the Redskins, they signed Ryan Clark.

LOL

eznark

Banned
lol is that the new polite way of saying fat?

Someone post that picture of Sanjuro eating a hot dog so you can all have the same nightmares of grizzly adams in a three way with mrsa's disgusting internet mess.

Konka

Banned
Where you think you're going baby,
Hey I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me maybe

Sanjuro

lol is that the new polite way of saying fat?

Someone post that picture of Sanjuro eating a hot dog so you can all have the same nightmares of grizzly adams in a three way with mrsa's disgusting internet mess.

Haven't had that crazy beard for a bit. Miss it sometimes.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

This is exactly the kind of chick chan would go for if he was still around to see this.

Don't bring your daughter, unlike you she is actually good.

Ice cold.

I thought you were gonna go with the "if she's old enough to play with the boys, she's gonna get treated like one of the boys" route instead. Maybe that's already understood and obvious?

rando14

Sanjuro is honorary packer

Like I am honorary black

Bread I will grant you honorary brown if you teach me how to deal with this heat

It's forking 92 degrees in Seattle, this is total bullshit man I didn't sign up for dis shitttt!! :(

JABEE

Nick Foles is a Legend of the GAME!

HE WILL NOT BE STOPPED!

He has broken every record he could! He's no Stafford! He's a powerhouse!

He will lead the Eagles to the promised land!

:kas

Konka

Banned
Nick Foles is a Legend of the GAME!

HE WILL NOT BE STOPPED!

He has broken every record he could! He's no Stafford! He's a powerhouse!

He will lead the Eagles to the promised land!

:kas

At least Foles has had his jersey in the hall of fame already.

Bread

Banned
You live in Bridgewater. You own a quarter of a black person.
I'm a transplant, just like my dark skinned brothers.

Bread I will grant you honorary brown if you teach me how to deal with this heat

It's forking 92 degrees in Seattle, this is total bullshit man I didn't sign up for dis shitttt!! :(
There is nothing you can do my friend. This is why I feel bad for those saps living in the south!

Sanjuro

I'm a transplant, just like my dark skinned brothers.

There is nothing you can do my friend. This is why I feel bad for those saps living in the south!

Where are you from, so I know where to send the corpse back when I find you?

Weather is finally back to normal here. 2 weeks ago it was 60 degrees during the day when it's usually at least 30 degrees higher.

LJ11

Feel bad for Kiko, second knee injury I believe.

Fools passed on quality cover backers, now the one guy they had is done. Have fun playing that garbage system with the LBs you have. Going to get torn the fuck up.

Top Bottom