• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

MRSA

Banned
2cups of cofy. Bacon, sausage, and eggs.

Now that's manly, something Gata will never experience.

Guise. I'm gonna buy a WW2 era M1 Garand.

Sanjuro

Felger can't stop talking about how great the Patriots are going to be this year. Top five defense!!

Toronto is winning this shit.

Says the chump thats never seen Big Trouble in Little China.

tumblr_mc224gIdZ51qg39ewo1_500.gif

eznark

Banned
The same reason half of Green Bay still wants Brent to come back and play football in a pair of tight ass wranglers.

True love.

Half is a wild overstatement. It was half when he went to the Jets. Maybe 20% after he went to the Vikings. Seems to me like the support for LeBron going back is universal.

Sanjuro

Half is a wild overstatement. It was half when he went to the Jets. Maybe 20% after he went to the Vikings. Seems to me like the support for LeBron going back is universal.

Cleveland fans are currently being instructed on how to re-greet LeBron James.

sJlA0Rw.png

Ez look at this way, Cleveland has a whole bunch of WRs but no Aaron Rodgers.

Good deal for him to go back.

He's no longer the villain and gets fat stacks.

eznark

Banned
Ez look at this way, Cleveland has a whole bunch of WRs but no Aaron Rodgers.

Good deal for him to go back.

He's no longer the villain and gets fat stacks.

Fuck that. If Gary Sheffield ever wanted to come back to Milwaukee I would hope the entire city would murder him at Mitchell before he got off the tarmac.

SonnyBoy

I think a ton of teams see it that way.

RGIII and the Redskins

I would say that all of those teams in some manner put too much weight on the performance of their QB when they had tons of other glaring holes to address.

I can only speak to the QB listed above. It's crazy how many glaring holes one man can fill (when healthy).

Additionally, I think in RGIII"s case. He puts too much weight on himself.

squicken

gata really is a midget God damn

edit: JFF built that shit. So much money has come in the last two years. It's basically extortion now for alumni to keep their season tickets

BigAT

gata really is a midget God damn

edit: JFF built that shit. So much money has come in the last two years. It's basically extortion now for alumni to keep their season tickets

I believe you mean player #2, A&M's amateur quarterback. Coincidentally a lot of #2 jerseys were sold over the last couple of years.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
When NFL rookies visited the Pro Football Hall of Fame as part of the league’s Rookie Symposium, some of them posed for pictures with the Lombardi Trophy. But the rookies on the Lions did not.

Robert Klemko of TheMMQB.com reports that at the urging of first-round draft pick Eric Ebron, the Lions skipped posing with the trophy, on the theory that they don’t want to be seen with the Lombardi Trophy until they’ve earned it by winning the Super Bowl.

“We don’t even want to get near it,” Ebron said. “We don’t want to jinx it.”

The Lions, who have never been to a Super Bowl, have to hope that Ebron is part of a turnaround that earns them the right to pose with the Lombardi Trophy. Ebron has no interest in being seen with the trophy as a visitor at the Hall of Fame.

-PFT

Eric Ebron already taking a leadership role. Just catch the damn football and I'll love you forever, Ebron. I love the symbolism of this move especially considering our offensive coordinator (as I've reminded you guys a million times, probably to the point of annoyance) is the grandson of the Vince Lombardi trophy.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Top Bottom