• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Bread

Banned
-PFT

Eric Ebron already taking a leadership role. Just catch the damn football and I'll love you forever, Ebron. I love the symbolism of this move especially considering our offensive coordinator (as I've reminded you guys a million times, probably to the point of annoyance) is the grandson of the Vince Lombardi trophy.

Restore the Roar 2014.
Lmaooooooooooo

eznark

Banned
Dude, keep this discussion out of here please.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=851248

BsIKXSJCcAAp4L1.jpg:large

manfestival

eznark pls stop

Also Michael Crabtree is in a state of denial or something. He is gonna choke out Richard Sherman? Does he forget that Richard is a superbowl champ?

Draxal

gata really is a midget God damn

edit: JFF built that shit. So much money has come in the last two years. It's basically extortion now for alumni to keep their season tickets

JFF was a great college cb and all, but Sumlin's the real deal, and the Aggies were so desperate to get out of Bevo's shadow.

JABEE

This criminal organization should be held liable for their part in Aaron Hernandez's actions.

According to the Boston Globe, an attorney for the club argued Wednesday that the Patriots should not have to give up scouting reports on Hernandez from 2009 and 2010, as well as a NFL Scouting Combine report on Hernandez from 2010. The club is willing to share more than 300 pages of other information on Hernandez from its files, according to the report.

http://wp.me/p14QSB-9w0D

squicken

JFF was a great college cb and all, but Sumlin's the real deal, and the Aggies were so desperate to get out of Bevo's shadow.

I like Sumlin and have hope for the future. And yeah, it's more than just JFF. Moving to the SEC was a big deal as far as getting away from UT. But Sumlin went young on defense last year and they were in the 100s as far as rankings. Just atrocious and it cost them. He's got to prove he can ever put together two good units

bionic77

Half is a wild overstatement. It was half when he went to the Jets. Maybe 20% after he went to the Vikings. Seems to me like the support for LeBron going back is universal.
It probably depends on when you ask the question. Most of GB probably loves Fraudgers right after he beats the Lions by 40. But when he chokes at home or against the Niners in the playoffs I bet most Packer fans are probably looking at his penis pics and reminiscing about "the good old days" when Farve used to own the Niners.

eznark

Banned
Usually I'd be neck deep in Summer Shandy by this time in summer, but a friend got me a case for my birthday thinking I'd like it. Very intuitive, he was.

After a run down Lake Drive and putting a bunch of my girlfriend's stuff into storage, I felt it'd hit the spot.

I pounded 12 Summer Shandy's last thursday and played dota. AT and Luke were not amused. That stuff is great.

Vyroxis

Banned
So far today: My AC completely died at home(again), the motor in my truck decided to fuck itself into oblivion, and the guy getting me an estimate on new central air told me I will need a new furnace to even bother.

I need a stiff drink, a hard lay, and.... something innocent to rip apart.

Greg

So far today: My AC completely died at home(again), the motor in my truck decided to fuck itself into oblivion, and the guy getting me an estimate on new central air told me I will need a new furnace to even bother.

damn, that's rough

hopefully things turn around for you soon

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It probably depends on when you ask the question. Most of GB probably loves Fraudgers right after he beats the Lions by 40. But when he chokes at home or against the Niners in the playoffs I bet most Packer fans are probably looking at his penis pics and reminiscing about "the good old days" when Farve used to own the Niners.

We miss owning the Niners but not Brent. I'm sure you're trolling but I don't know any Packer fans that would take prime Favre over prime Rodgers. Having a QB that ran as hot and cold as he did was infuriating and heart breaking. Rodgers makes mistakes but I don't think he literally throws the game away.

jakncoke

Banned

Just think, at least you're not me.

Top Bottom