• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Biuo15zIEAAQRpk.jpg

I don't even. What is it with you kids and the shoes?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
When I was a kid I remember buying $200 basketball shoes that were awesome like the Reebok Shaq pumps. They looked awesome at the time!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm craving a new video game but everything I want this month isn't out yet!

I need to pickup FFX/X-2 for Vita and DW8 and Infamous for PS4.

I should probably just continue playing Persona 4 and Bravely Default. Bravely Default feels kind of boring though...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I remain skeptical on all these next gen games until we get to actually see them running on real consoles. Too many downgrades

I understand your skepticism but I can play Killzone right now and it looks comparable to anything shown. The PS4 is more than capable hardware wise!

Whether or not the devs deliver is a whole other matter. Infamous looks great and it's out next Friday so nothing major should change at all since it went gold weeks ago.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm gonna miss the Ninja :(

This Texans team is gonna be so so bad again.

I feel for AJ and Watt.

The fact that Scoob is still on the team is making sick.

MechDX

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motora...thering-dust--only-8-000-miles-150351958.html

It's not uncommon for rare vehicles to surface in a barn or rundown garage, encrusted in decades of dust, itching to be sold for a handsome profit. What is rare, however, is to find a one-owner, 1969 Shelby Mustang GT500 — one of only about 1,000 ever made — resurface in its original condition, fastidiously maintained and never washed for fear of damaging the paint, with only 8,500 miles on the clock.

Larry Brown, a resident of Centre Hall, Pa., passed away on his birthday during the latter part of last year, leaving behind a trove of fascinating items. With no wife or children to inherit his estate, the entire collection — his house, TVs, snow blowers, motorbikes and of course cars — are heading to auction, with the Mustang the star attraction.

2dd9d680-ab93-11e3-bd7f-cbf83d15d4d4_Brown-shelby-001-2-.bmp

I would do things to own this car....

Kind of kept myself in the dark for this game, but it'll be my first Infamous game. Are people hyped for MGS next week too? Haven't kept up with that much either
tumblr_n2fwxg9ZZC1r8tgs3o1_500.gif

Vontae Davis ‏@VontaeDavis23 14m
Practice just went to a different level ...T.Y. Hilton, R. Wayne & H. Nicks!!!!!! Lord Jesus it's a FIRE!

Oh yeah, well McNutt and King on the outside gonna shut the shit down!

LJ11

Pretty sure Brandon Spikes has agreed to terms with the Bills, beat writers are all over it for the most part.

I fucking hate Spikes, also fucking love him. Can't cover for shit, but he's nails and can stuff the run.

Dixon also signed, he's a guy I liked coming out of college, hasn't done much. No clue what his role will be. Need to draft a back this year at some point.

Losing Byrd sucked, signing Chris Williams is even worse, and not a Rivers fan but Graham/Spikes are good additions.

Greg

Get an Xbone. We can play Powerstar Golf.
I'd never turn my back on HSG!

H-Hour would be my main reason for going PS4 eventually because I'm a whore for SOCOM and miss all my clan buddies, but these screenshots of new games are giving me the itch for new tech already

Alex Carrington and the Steelers is still possible. He passed their physical - speculation was he failed.

Might all be for naught though. He's scheduled to visit the Browns and with Pettine there I doubt he gets away.

Sanjuro

Pretty sure Brandon Spikes has agreed to terms with the Bills, beat writers are all over it for the most part.

I fucking hate Spikes, also fucking love him. Can't cover for shit, but he's nails and can stuff the run.

Dixon also signed, he's a guy I liked coming out of college, hasn't done much. No clue what his role will be. Need to draft a back this year at some point.

Losing Byrd sucked, signing Chris Williams is even worse, and not a Rivers fan but Graham/Spikes are good additions.

You're too good for this. You should follow hockey, LJ.

Spikes is fucking useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom