• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Sanchez may be a Jet in 2014

Not sure about that last part, but it does make sense that they can force him to take a pay cut while hanging on to him b/c of contract structure

If the Jets don't believe in Geno then they should draft a QB in the first round.

Idzik should honestly be fired if Mark Sanchez is the starting QB for the Jets this year. It means Geno is a complete bust and it means he was totally incompetent in getting somebody better than Mark Sanchez to be their QB.

did you add me as a friend? why haven't we fought yet :(
Yeah, I did. I haven't been playing much though.

I worked through Strider on the PS4 last week and just finished up Castlevania 2 on the PC a little while ago. With a little Dead Nation in between. I do log in for a little bit to play a few matches of KI now and again so if you catch me on don't hesitate to send an invite!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Offensively nothing matters if Gronk isn't healthy. They desperately need him to be healthy especially in the playoffs. The upgrade to the defense is huge. It's great not having to worry about the secondary this season.

Disagree with this, they were fine in the superbowl until the end with what they had. Tom just needs to be able to spread the ball around to somebody who can actually get seperation once in a while, or occasionally win a 1 on 1, forgot to mention they should be able to hold onto the ball.... which nobody besides Gronk can do that's signed right now.

Will Burge ‏ @ WillBurge 1m
Source close to situation just told me # Browns deal w Ben Tate is very close to being done. Said its "not official" yet but close

Will Burge ‏ @ WillBurge 47s
Tate is out and about in DT Clev tonight taking in the city and ppl. You could very well see him # Browns

How do you feel about this? Hope the contract isn't crazy. guy's been really injury prone. Average YPC is nice. Browns need to draft some damn guards.

Yeah, I did. I haven't been playing much though.

I worked through Strider on the PS4 last week and just finished up Castlevania 2 on the PC a little while ago. With a little Dead Nation in between. I do log in for a little bit to play a few matches of KI now and again so if you catch me on don't hesitate to send an invite!

it's hard to know who is online on xbone. i can't fucking stand how XBL is on xbone. its like everything is a separate app. makes it a real pain to see who is online or to check because you dont get notifications. with PSN, i turn the system on and boom everything is there basically on the same giant menu screen. i don't need to select an app and wait for it to load.

anyways enough ranting i'll keep an eye out for you or any other nfl KI'ers!

in ps4 news, trying to decide if i should buy infamous digital or retail. trying to buy any ps4 games i want digital so i dont have to take madden out of the system since it is the only game i play at least once every couple days

Kind of kept myself in the dark for this game, but it'll be my first Infamous game. Are people hyped for MGS next week too? Haven't kept up with that much either
tumblr_n2fwxg9ZZC1r8tgs3o1_500.gif
Hell no, Ground Zero is bullshit. Just wait for Phantom Pain and it'll be included, no doubts there. If it were free I still wouldn't do it, blue balls but it actually costs 40 bucks for barely any content which makes it worse.
it's hard to know who is online on xbone. i can't fucking stand how XBL is on xbone. its like everything is a separate app. makes it a real pain to see who is online or to check because you dont get notifications. with PSN, i turn the system on and boom everything is there basically on the same giant menu screen. i don't need to select an app and wait for it to load.

anyways enough ranting i'll keep an eye out for you or any other nfl KI'ers!

in ps4 news, trying to decide if i should buy infamous digital or retail. trying to buy any ps4 games i want digital so i dont have to take madden out of the system since it is the only game i play at least once every couple days
With the Cards actually having an OL and this being the first roster without Levi Brown, I'll have to get the next Madden! Especially because it could be the last one to ever have Fitz on the team...

The March update improved things greatly. if you load the friends app now they moved the feed crap to the right and you're now taken immediately to who is online as the first screen you load into. They added more and sensible sorting options, too. Much easier to get what you need and ignore what you don't at least. Still miss my guide button though.

Hell no, Ground Zero is bullshit. Just wait for Phantom Pain and it'll be included, no doubts there. If it were free I still wouldn't do it, blue balls but it actually costs 40 bucks for barely any content which makes it worse.

With the Cards actually having an OL and this being the first roster without Levi Brown, I'll have to get the next Madden! Especially because it could be the last one to ever have Fitz on the team...

they moved the price down to $30. and it is stand alone content that will not be in PP. also your progress carries over to PP. i'll probably just rent it through gamefly myself

p.s.

i will be waiting for you in madden brother!

gahh that's the one game I'm dying to play the most on Xbox One is KI :(

Maybe whenever T.J. Combo is teased I'll finally break down and get one.

Spinluck

Vontae Davis ✔ @VontaeDavis23
Practice just went to a different level ...T.Y. Hilton, R. Wayne & H. Nicks!!!!!! Lord Jesus it's a FIRE!

lol

Ian Rapoport ✔ @RapSheet
Text from a rival GM yesterday: “Ryan Grigson is bringing Nicks in? No way he leaves.” Colts GM considered a closer for free agents.

hmm, interesting lol.

Drakeon

Vontae Davis ✔ @VontaeDavis23
Practice just went to a different level ...T.Y. Hilton, R. Wayne & H. Nicks!!!!!! Lord Jesus it's a FIRE!

lol

Ian Rapoport ✔ @RapSheet
Text from a rival GM yesterday: “Ryan Grigson is bringing Nicks in? No way he leaves.” Colts GM considered a closer for free agents.

hmm, interesting lol.
How much of the Trent Truck trade was grigson I wonder. Because he seems competent, but boy was that an awful trade.

Jarnet87

Bad gamble in retrospect. Don't think it would have ever happened if Ballard hadn't been out.

I'm kind of surprised they didn't resign Donald Brown, he ended being a real stud for them last year. I can see how they would want to get behind Richardson in every way possible, but he would of been worth keeping at the price he eventually signed.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Washed up defensive ends seem to be in vogue for this offseason for whatever reason.

Can't imagine the guaranteed money to Peppers is that much.

Vio-Lence

Banned
not sure if he was injured all last year, but he had all of his production in like 2 or 3 games and was basically invisible the rest of the year.

packers better hope he's healthy and last year was an anomaly, otherwise looks like a bad move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom