• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Browns fans on twitter get touchy when you ask why anyone WANTS to go to Cleveland and call their city a boil on the ass of America

Cleveland really cannot be that bad. Its a large city on the Great Lakes. Its probably pretty scenerywise and Im sure there is plenty of stuff to do there.

Bowser

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m
Former Saints Pro-Bowl S Roman Harper reached agreement with Panthers on a two-year, $4.5M deal that includes $1.5M sign bonus, per source.

haSiQoL.gif

Eleuin

I was judging you for taking Vic Ketchman seriously.

Gata's dad has consistently awful insight.

Eh, I find he just regurgitates the same idea of value in FA signings and draft picks.
Only really started reading his columns once the season ended though, so he isn't gata bad to me yet.

Hunter S.

Yes he's posted a few times. He said he hopes to be back "full time" by the draft

Oh, good, there are only a few guys on here that want to talk straight up Broncos football. This place would die if all these dirty Pats fans dominated this here group of circus freaks.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Yes he's posted a few times. He said he hopes to be back "full time" by the draft

Posting on NFLGAF and defending your teams honor is a full time job. Sometimes we all need to take a break once in awhile.

Also I was reading Jordan Matthews (WR, Vanderbilt) bio on WalterFootball because WF had us taking him in the second round. One of his strengths is "bloodlines." Is he related to Clay Matthews and Bruce Matthews?

http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2014jordanmatthews.php

eznark

Banned
Nowhere else to put this so...

Anyone else listen to Podcast Beyond? I listened this week just to hear the Infamous interview and during their news section they discussed Amy Henning, Santa Monica layoffs and Drive Club delay. In each they briefly explained what happened then spent prolonged periods of time explaining how this impacted Colin Moriarty personally.

Fucking children.

jbug617

Banned
Maybe Sanjuro was on to something. Gronk is offering him a place to stay.
@RobGronkowski: “@Edelman11: Foxboro is home. Excited to be back. #grind” Welcome back! Let me know if you need a place to stay!

Sanjuro

Maybe Sanjuro was on to something. Gronk is offering him a place to stay.

Of course I'm right. If health class sex tree is the example to go by, I know a couple people who have had sex with Gronk! If that is the sample size, then I imagine it's multiplied by a couple hundred more.

Cleveland really cannot be that bad. Its a large city on the Great Lakes. Its probably pretty scenerywise and Im sure there is plenty of stuff to do there.

I actually do like Cleveland, though I'm sure a lot of that has to do with just growing up in Ohio. I didn't actually live there proper (I was about 90 miles west), but I still liked to go visit, especially for the Indians games (especially during the mid-late '90s...Jacobs Field was crazy).

Completely fucking baffling that he didn't get suspended.

he still could. but i think the team making him go to rehab and sitting him out 5 games (and yes, i guarantee the team made him go and it wasn't his decision alone) convinced goddell to let things be and if something comes up again then there will be a long suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom