• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

If I were commish I would never have removed the Tuck rule, allowed Eli to play in the league and declare Tom Brady as the leagues lord and savior

Spinluck

If I were commish I would never have removed the Tuck rule, allowed Eli to play in the league and declare Tom Brady as the leagues lord and savior

you ready mech?

As0FtW6.png

MechDX

I guess Drew Bledsoe (RIP) losing to the Packers in the Super Bowl would be the highlight of the Texans' existence too!

Make it to 4 more Super Bowls and win at least two of them then call me.

As for the Texans...they have 25 more years to equal the Seahawks one win. Apples to apples.

cajunator

Banned
I'm gonna break my share button with this game. :jnc

The game is freaking fantastic. Takes a bit to open up but when it does. it brings back all of those good feelings from the previous Infamous games. Traversal is stellar, combat is fun and its drop dead gorgeous.

What game is that? It doesnt look too good visually.

squicken

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
One team with an unresolved QB situation is Oakland. Raiders are looking at ex-Buc Josh Freeman and, if he's cut, Houston's Matt Schaub.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
Based on what I'm hearing, the Raiders would kick the tires on those 2 (Freeman, Schaub) before Mike Vick, who seems unlikely to land there.

MechDX

Nonsense like squickening to the Pats? Or are you talking about calling a non-DUI a DUI?

Squickening? Lol no. Respect, for any team that can be continuously good and have success for that long, should be given by any fan of the sport.

New blood NFL fans who started being devoted in 2012 have no recollection of past history

cdyhybrid

Squickening? Lol no. Respect, for any team that can be continuously good and have success for that long, should be given by any fan of the sport.

New blood NFL fans who started being devoted in 2012 have no recollection of past history

Sorry brah, I might have some respect for them if it turns out their video taping didn't have much effect on their ability to win games, but since the league burned the evidence we'll never know!

Thus, I can only assume the worst.

cajunator

Banned
Sorry brah, I might have some respect for them if it turns out their video taping didn't have much effect on their ability to win games, but since the league burned the evidence we'll never know!

Thus, I can only assume the worst.

Wasnt their some team that gave Cowardly Ryan his first playoff win? Wonder who that was.

Spinluck

I'm gonna break my share button with this game. :jnc

The game is freaking fantastic. Takes a bit to open up but when it does. it brings back all of those good feelings from the previous Infamous games. Traversal is stellar, combat is fun and its drop dead gorgeous.

that looks great. good to know it gets better. the previews made combat look pretty limited, but i always felt like they were holding a lot back in those builds.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 13m
Emmanuel Sanders, one of the last WRs still available in free agency, arrives in SF tonite for his visit there according to a league source

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 11m
The 49ers have hosted a few WRS already and remain very much in that market. SD, NE, CAR, TB been exploring WRs as well

you still up for that avatar bet?

I am.

Since it looks like my team is throwing in the towel for 2014, I can root unabashedly for the Lions.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas, you've fallen off buddy. We saw that video yesterday.

Still great though. All praise be to StaffGod

Damn brah, can't keep track of everything, this thread moves fast sometimes. Even if it was posted yesterday, it deserves to be posted again. Did anyone point out how strong Staffords' calfs look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom