• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

and he is a Rutgers guy

LOL It's a done deal then.Also,saw this on a Pats forum.
Jerry Thornton ‏@jerrythornton1 17m

The Pats are very close to signing WR Brandon LaFell. Let's just say I know a guy who knows a guy. But book it #PatriotsTalk

Edit:Should have added this for those people who don't know. Jerry Thorton is a writer for Barstool sports, and is in the Pats pregame for CSNNE.

I want Allen on the Packers so badly. It would be a great troll team.

ib1sPPvrlAOxWy.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Let us bounce because football is great!!

*bounces*

Also was just reading an article about the Tate signing and these few paragraphs caught my eye:

Tate won’t be lacking in motivation when he arrives for training camp. Not only does he want to put the injury talk behind him but emerge as a feature back something that wasn’t possible as long as he remained with the Texans and fellow back Arian Foster.

If you haven’t noticed, there’s a real step-out-of-the-shadows theme developing with these Browns. Coach Mike Pettine has dealt with it in terms of his father, a famous prep coach, and Rex Ryan. Shanahan is ready to go his own way again after four years working under his old man in Washington.

Snyder having a quiet offseason too. All we've done is sign Hatcher (solid) and some wide receiver who I have never heard of in my life for $16 million. I was hoping we'd do better at WR. We need to get CB3 some help.

squicken

Welcome back NS. Emmanuel Sanders is nice get for Denver. I've been a little surprised at the WR market. Not sure why he and James Jones weren't getting more interest. I know it is a deep draft, but what's wrong with getting one of those guys as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom