• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to talk shit about ManU today, but thanks to those Villa cunts I can't (sorry Wes).

not-like-this.gif

Panthers imploding
United sucks
I don't even watch ice soccer, but I'm sure the Hurricanes are garbo too.

Come through, Based JeffreyCats!

Raiders had to exist for the Cheatriots to get the Fuck
Tuck
Rule.

Without the Raiders you all might have an honest reputation. They have helped police the league.

Have the Patriots wronged the Squealers in any way? Its not like the Patriots beat the Squealers in 2 AFC championships in the Squealers stadium.

Dragon

Banned
Raiders had to exist for the Cheatriots to get the Fuck
Tuck
Rule.

Without the Raiders you all might have an honest reputation. They have helped police the league.

13 years later and Steelers fans are still upset that they got beaten by Drew Bledsoe in the 2001 AFC Championship game.

Uh no. You're not getting WRs because your team spent way too much money on RBs and LBs.

That led us to have no cap room, leading us not to being able to spend on WR contracts.

I never said they were unrelated.

But that doesn't change the fact that people are overpaying these receivers. 5 million a year for Sanders? :jnc

what is up with james jones? why hasn't he been signed? i would take him over some of these other receivers. wish the niners would give him a look but i'm not sure why he would be interested in playing with 1-2 read kap when he'd be the 3+ receiver. i guess he could wait it out for blaine to take over the starting spot but then just sign here next year

Josina Anderson ✔ @JosinaAnderson
Follow
WR James Jones just told me he wants this known: "I would love the opportunity to play for the Carolina Panthers. I would love to play with Cam (Newton)."

Get it done Getts

MRSA

Banned
guys, guys, guys

You need to watch Vikings, if only the Minnesota Vikings was as good as the show Vikings, they'd win a super bowl and the hearts of the hidden sconis.

Benqo9HCcAAE58-.jpg

Bowser

Josina Anderson ✔ @JosinaAnderson
Follow
WR James Jones just told me he wants this known: "I would love the opportunity to play for the Carolina Panthers. I would love to play with Cam (Newton)."

Get it done Getts

lol James Jones getting desperate huh?

Hey James, wanna come here for 3 years, $5m?

ShaneB

guys, guys, guys

You need to watch Vikings, if only the Minnesota Vikings was as good as the show Vikings, they'd win a super bowl and the hearts of the hidden sconis.

Hear plenty of good things about this, I do need to check it out some time.

JCizzle

what is up with james jones? why hasn't he been signed? i would take him over some of these other receivers. wish the niners would give him a look but i'm not sure why he would be interested in playing with 1-2 read kap when he'd be the 3+ receiver. i guess he could wait it out for blaine to take over the starting spot but then just sign here next year

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom