• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

Even if they don't trade Schoob, they'll just release him later. It's not like he's in any way redeemable as an NFL QB at this point. That'll become obvious to the new staff in the preseason if not sooner.

Relax, Mech!

Need that veteran starter to groom whomever they draft.

slabrock

Banned
FCGBTHr.jpg

looks like the microtransaction page from when forza 5 launched. Just needs best value next to the 10/$8.99 wings

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That MRSA Mighty Wings reminded me of some inside information I have from a good friend of mine since Middle School. He works as a Bell Boy at the Ritz Carlton in Downtown L.A. right by Staples Center. I was crashing at his apartment last week cause my dad was out of town and I didn't want to drive everyday from Temecula to San Fernando Valley everyday to the jobsite.

Anyway he gave me the lowdown on how some celebrities tip:

-He said he never actually met Kobe Bryant himself, but dealt with Kobe Bryants assistants. He said they were assholes, and after making him wait a little bit for his tip one of Kobe's assistants only tipped him $3. I told my buddy "thats how much I tip my pizza guy".

-He told me Joe Flacco was a cool dude and tipped him $20 (which he said is about average for rich celebrities/athletes to tip there bellboys at a nice hotel). This was also after he signed his post Super Bowl contract.

- Russell Wilson tipped him $10, but he said Wilson was a really cool guy and Wilson's still under his rookie contract so my friend really appreciated the $10 even though its under the standard tip.

MRSA

Banned
What if the Schoooob trade is just smoke screen?

What if, the Raiders traded a 4th round pick for Andre Johnson?

Mech cry

GAF thread about snitching out a dorm party on a Saturday/pattys weekend. Most of the responses, "You did the right thing! College is about education".

Jeez.... GAF is a collective nerd wet blanket.

This is late, but I just read that thread.

GAF is full of herbs and mark ass marks.

The best part is the Gata didn't go to sleep like he claimed he was trying to do, instead he ran online to GAF to show how proud he was of being a NARC

Bread

Banned
This is late, but I just read that thread.

GAF is full of herbs and mark ass marks.

The best part is the Gata didn't go to sleep like he claimed he was trying to do, instead he ran online to GAF to show how proud he was of being a NARC
fuckin gatas running wild on gaf and their behavior is being encouraged

why can't people talk to each other instead of rushing to call their RA

jbug617

Banned
Wait? I thought Revis was going to get a 1 year deal worth $12M?

So he's going to make the same money from the Pats that he made last year from the Bucs? How much guaranteed money is on his contract?

The 2nd yr is a team option for $20 million. They are not going to pick it up.

Dragon

Banned
Should have at least done the courtesy of knocking on the door and asking them if they could quiet down. I know it'd be a real humiliating experience to do that though, but at least warning them before busting them.

The 2nd yr is a team option for $20 million. They are not going to pick it up.
Apparently the way the contract and money is structured it would allow the pats to spread things out if they were to extend the contract. I heard/read somewhere that the whole second year of it could be a stepping stone to set up a more long term deal. Then again I could have heard wrong.

Ian Rapoport ‏ @ RapSheet 2m
Big Apple-themed battle shaping up for Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. His visits with # Jets & # Giants have ended & talks with both are ongoing

Ian Rapoport ‏ @ RapSheet 2m
Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie is still in NY/NJ until tomorrow, and at this point, # Jets & # Giants are in play. The # Browns are lurking, tho

Ian Rapoport ‏ @ RapSheet 35s
If DRC played for the # Jets, they could utilize him man-to-man. Would be fun to watch. With # Giants, they had a sophisticated plan on usage
Browns pls

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Final Week 1 OSI Standings:

1) Broncos
2) Bucs
3) Jags
4) Patriots
5) Falcons

Loser's Bracket:

PANTHERS

Don't worry, the Broncos won't win the Super Bowl anyway.

I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't say it this offseason just like last offseason I said the Niners weren't going to win it this past season. When you lose a Super Bowl, you just aren't going to win the following season. I'm sure there are reasons instead of just broadly labeling it a "curse" but suffice it to say, I'm going with statistics on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom