• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

cajunator

Banned
Saints locked up Strief for a while so at least the Oline has some pieces still. Depends on if any guys can adequately fill the LT position. With no more Sproles though the dynamicism of the offense will take a step back. I really hope the younger recievers catch on. Kenny Stills is a legit deep threat though so thats one.

squicken

Curious what Jones' terms w/OAK. What took so long? I can get Packers wanting to move on to Boykins, but what about everyone else?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Raiders reached agreement with former Packers WR James Jones, per ESPN source.

Tabris

Both Broncos and Giants get better defences so Peyton and Eli get the ball more. This is like Christmas for me!

I need my Super Manning Bowl before it's too late!

Bowser

James Jones to Raiders?

4zdfPyc.png

RIP Panthers WR corps

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Sad to see Jones go as he really turned his game around. Good thing Boykin looks like a solid replacement.

chadskin

All I've heard makes it sound like he has no idea what he's doing either as he's in over his head and slow to make decisions.

Yup.

Ian Rapoport
#Giants were far more aggressive in recruiting DRC, benefitted from him being in their building. #Jets made a last-ditch offer, but too late

Colasante

Evan Silva posited on Twitter that the Raiders may be willing to trade Denarius Moore after signing James Jones. Moore would be a great receiver for the Panthers.

Spinluck

I almost felt bad for Irsay until I saw the shirt he was arrested in. He deserves a fine just for that.

:jnc

Both Broncos and Giants get better defences so Peyton and Eli get the ball more. This is like Christmas for me!

I need my Super Manning Bowl before it's too late!

patriots are building a defense too. luckily for us, when you have a goober qb, the skillset of the other team doesn't matter in the playoffs.

you just need a couple of bullshit plays to go your way, then bam, super bowl champions.

Dragon

Banned
Evan Silva posited on Twitter that the Raiders may be willing to trade Denarius Moore after signing James Jones. Moore would be a great receiver for the Panthers.

Did Lance Moore get signed by anyone yet? Why not at least look at him if you're the Panthers GM?

Kiwi redid his deal:

Kiwi ends up redoing his contract per NFLPA web site. His base dropped from $.4.375 to $1.5m.
No word if it was a restructure or outright pay cut. (Looks like it was a pay cut according to the NFLPA records)

Bowser

BFKx6Zb.jpg

Pretty damn good with the Raiders poo poo platter of QBs. I'd take him for the right price (5th or 6th round pick).

cdyhybrid

SI_DougFarrar ‏@SI_DougFarrar 45s
Panthers miss out on James Jones, re-confirm their commitment to the Amos Alonzo Stagg playbook.

JABEE

Dutch, I'm sorry for the fighting today. We must all learn to understand and tolerate each other's differences. It may be difficult to tolerate some things (Gata's incest), but we have to keep trying. We only have one thread and we only have one world. Let's make it a better place.

Dragon

Banned
Dutch, I'm sorry for the fighting today. We must all learn to understand and tolerate each other's differences. It may be difficult to tolerate some things (Gata's incest), but we have to keep trying. We only have one thread and we only have one world. Let's make it a better place.

JABEE please don't try this psychological warfare on me. I'm a delicate soul and you've already put me to the breaking point once.

JABEE

JABEE please don't try this psychological warfare on me. I'm a delicate soul and you've already put me to the breaking point once.
You are a good person. Learn the beast within and you will improve the way you present yourself to the world. #RiseNGrind #Blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom