• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internet guy just woke us from our slumber. Said he'd come in between eight and noon, and at 8:18 we jolt up when our bell goes off. In all the moving craziness we forgot to buy a wireless router to go along with the modem. Oops.

Prices for them seem to vary wildly. Target has some as low as $30 up to $150. Any consensus on what price seems to make the most sense? We're in a one-bedroom apartment, if that helps.
Get the cheapest one on amazon between 4.5 and 5 stars.

MechDX

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 53s
Least room: 1) New Orleans $844K, 2) Detroit $2.54M, 3) Pittsburgh $2.59M, 3) San Fran $4.22M, 4) San Diego $4.37M, 5) Kansas City $4.84M

Least cap room. Don't you need 4-7 million available for the draft?

ShaneB

Stay strong and positive Kas and Wienke!

I'm not that close with my family, but I'm at least glad to know they are healthy. And I need to kick my own ass to get my life in gear, but I know it can be much much worse and that keeps my going.

edit: Watched some classic Denzel last night in "Devil in the Blue Dress", great film!

Jarnet87

Dat NFL QB Carousel. Give a late round or undrafted QB a shot? Nah just go with Mark Sanchez or Jason Campbell. Never understood their thinking.

Hey FMT I believe it was you that complained about not getting notifications on XB1 when your friends sign on, even though you dont on PS4 either, well that will be updated in the April update. So good news. You will be able to either get a notification for all friends or for just favorites, depending on how you want them.

Turning down $8m a year was a terrible mismanagement, and then having to accept $4m with only $500k guaranteed is about as bad as it gets. Good to see they do real work for their other clients though.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Turning down $8m a year was a terrible mismanagement, and then having to accept $4m with only $500k guaranteed is about as bad as it gets. Good to see they do real work for their other clients though.

To be fair we don't really know what his agents were saying. They could have told him he was an idiot to turn down that money.

MechDX

Roddy White ‏@roddywhiteTV · 22h
I want to see what the NFL does about this Jim Irsay situation if a player loses a game check no matter the amount he should lose a game day

Truth bomb.

I wonder how much it will cost Revis to get the #24.

Adrian Wilson has it now, so he'll probably be able to get it for free.

What's up, you mongrels?

In the non-weirdest way possible: I was just thinking about you yesterday.

Okay guys, I promise I will try really hard not to get a conversation about the Patriots started today.

Bt3qlPZ.gif

squicken

Some notes from McShay from Teddy's Pro Day

-Pro Day was bad. One OC from team picking top 8 thought Weinke should have stopped it after 30 passes, when it was clear TB was struggling

-McShay thinks idea to tinker with the mechanics and not wear the glove were bad advice from Weinke

-For those thinking it's "all about the tape", story about Geno Smith and Chip Kelly. Eagles liked Geno, and loved him at his pro day. But when they got him to a private workout, he really struggled re-setting his feet, to the point that the Eagles were scared off from drafting him

-TB had a private workout scheduled with the Texans yesterday, and BoB was all sorts of interested in him during public workout

Bowser

Edelman deal is 4yrs.
LaFell contract is 3yrs/$9 million with $3 million signing bonus

LaFell breakdown:

Year 1 (2014): $800k base, $12.5k per active game (up to $200k), cap hit is $2 million with his pro-rated signing bonus.

Year 2 (2015): $1.8 million base, $25k per active game (up to $400k), cap hit is $3.2 million.

Year 3 (2016): $2.4 million base, $25k per active game (up to $400k), cap hit is $3.8 million

MechDX

Some notes from McShay from Teddy's Pro Day

-Pro Day was bad. One OC from team picking top 8 thought Weinke should have stopped it after 30 passes, when it was clear TB was struggling

-McShay thinks idea to tinker with the mechanics and not wear the glove were bad advice from Weinke

-For those thinking it's "all about the tape", story about Geno Smith and Chip Kelly. Eagles liked Geno, and loved him at his pro day. But when they got him to a private workout, he really struggled re-setting his feet, to the point that the Eagles were scared off from drafting him

-TB had a private workout scheduled with the Texans yesterday, and BoB was all sorts of interested in him during public workout

Narag

Frozen is indeed awesome, but not sure I agree with all the love "Let It Go" gets, I thought it was terrible, and the worst part of the movie. Ah well.

=( Dang, just saw the pics, craziness.

People probably dig it because it's catharsis in catchy musical form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom