• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
Raiders are cooking something serious.
The comeback starts this year, the rest of the NFL is going to be crying again.

GOOOO RAIDERRRRSSS!
It's gon feel so much good talking shit and boasting and bragging about them like an arrogant prick to the point that people are going to want to pick fights with me like I did when the Lakers were on a roll

d9d23faa_2ajbe5x.gif

Oh god you're serious
You damn right I'm serious, Raiders will make their mark again, you can bet that!
The question is, will they make it past the Jags in the AFC Championship? That'll be the real test.
>_> don't put us in the same sentence as the jags. We are a storied franchise on the come back to strike fear in the league and raise goddell blood pressure high, while the only thing distinct about them jags is the mustach of the owner

Always good to have more of the Nation here.
post-23470-Jeremiah-Johnson-HD-gif-Imgur-2LEp.gif

keep laughing, yall wont be this season!

Dolphins at 50-1 odds to win the SB this year, place your bets now!!! Tannehill and Lazor are taking us all the way!

Tied with Browns, Bucs, Redskins. Ahead of Min, Jets, Buf, Ten, Oak, Jax (sorry gata)

That'll be a lot of dead money though. He's guaranteed 15 mill., If you cut him after the first year and at only 2.5 cap charge then the next year is 12.5 mill in dead money at the very least.
Guaranteed money was wildly inflated by his agent according to reports. Hoping to see full contract terms in the next week. There doesn't appear to be much holding the team to DRC past 2015 though.

browns are cooking something serious.

GOOOO BROWNS!
It's gon feel so much good talking shit and boasting and bragging about them like an arrogant prick to the point that people are going to want to pick fights with me. Trent truck Trent Truck Trent Truck
:lol at what you said, so I fixed it.

:lol at what you said, so I fixed it.

Reminds me of the Cowboys fan that came in last season talking all kinds of mess. Can't remember his name but his team was going to prove all of the doubters wrong! *proceeds to disappear after the usual Cowboys 8-8 season happens*

Eleuin

GOOOO RAIDERRRRSSS!
It's gon feel so much good talking shit and boasting and bragging about them like an arrogant prick to the point that people are going to want to pick fights with me like I did when the Lakers were on a roll
who's going to be relevant again first? Lakers or Raiders?

Wrayfield

Yeah that's what it comes down to...do I want to be with someone that doesn't want to be with me? That's a truth that applies to any relationship, not just marriage.

NFL GAF is basically a larger version of the show "the league". It's just that some of us are Andres (gata) and some of us are Ruxins (eznark). Cuevas is probably Taco.

In that case, all Euro NFL Gaffers are kickers who get replaced after one shanked XP.

On your other point: Stay strong, Wienke and Kas. Feel free to let off some steam here, even if it helps little.

PS: Persian girls are absolutely scrumptious.

GOOOO RAIDERRRRSSS!

whose cousin is this

Yeah that's what it comes down to...do I want to be with someone that doesn't want to be with me? That's a truth that applies to any relationship, not just marriage.

NFL GAF is basically a larger version of the show "the league". It's just that some of us are Andres (gata) and some of us are Ruxins (eznark). Cuevas is probably Taco.

I will never be able to look at one of EZ's posts the same again.

ShaneB

Yeah I have a ton of points that got converted too.. Hmmm can I use it towards buying an x-bone?

I've had the points (bought during massive card sales) collecting dust in my account for what must be a couple years now and pretty much forgot all about them. That email was just a reminder that they're still there it seems, I guess I'll look at the site later. Maybe I can buy a controller or something with them, or buy a copy of Titanfall and sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom