• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

Why do Panthers fans even want Winston? Cam does the most in this league with the least amount of help, the notion Winston is going to come in and somehow do a better job than Cam with the rest of the talent on that team is pretty laughable.
831810282.gif

MechDX

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN · 8m
Just like Tom BradyRT @CoryHepolaCSN: #199.. like Tom Brady MT @JPalmerCSN: Jerrell Powe was drafted by #Texans DC Romeo Crennel. 199th pick

SUPERBOWL!!

gutshot

Derrick Gunn of CSN Philly is reporting that the Eagles are entertaining trade offers for DeSean Jackson and that they would like at least a 3rd round pick.

If they trade DJax for a 3rd rounder I will be fucking pissed.

Narag

I dunno man, Greg's never actually come through with that video evidence of his dunks!!

it's because they're so high he'd have to have people film it in portrait mode on their phones and none of us are lowclass enough to watch a portrait-oriented vid without a wshh watermark

rando14

Derrick Gunn of CSN Philly is reporting that the Eagles are entertaining trade offers for DeSean Jackson and that they would like at least a 3rd round pick.

If they move him for a 3rd cancel the season. I have no doubt at all that if they trade DJax then Maclin's knee will blow out the first day of camp what ever rookie WR they draft will be a total bust and Cooper and Sproles will be the top 2 WRs. Team will just stack the box and the offense will go from top 2 to one of the worst.

squicken

How familiar is anyone with Deone Bucannon? Draftniks say there is a big fall off after the top 2 safeties, and that Bucannon can only be a SS, but to me, he looks like he can play FS

JABEE

The article says he was late to a meeting and so the IR'ed him as punishment.

The Patriot Way! Such an awful organization. I shudder every time a national media outlet praises them for being an ideal organization. It's a damn shame Goodell did nothing to curb Patriot Corruption.

JABEE

If that's considered cheating the Patriots have never stopped cheating since Belichick came aboard.

I'm glad you have come to this conclusion on your own. No more need for blow-ups over truths spoken in calmness. All of the Patriots accomplishments, even their losses in the Super Bowl, have been tainted by cheating.

JABEE

This must be true as Greg would never lie.

Greg is an honest to goodness, God-fearing man. I applaud him for speaking up on this matter and delivering truth to those in need of moral guidance. Thank you Greg for doing the right thing.

JABEE

What the Hell? No way. This better not be true. I wouldn't trade Desean Jackson for anything less than what Seattle gave up for Percy Harvin. Desean has proven more in this league than Harvin and is much healthier. If they trade him for what amounts to a mid-round pick, I will be angry.

Jackson shouldn't be traded. Period.

What the Hell? No way. This better not be true. I wouldn't trade Desean Jackson for anything less than what Seattle gave up for Percy Harvin. Desean has proven more in this league than Harvin and is much healthier. If they trade him for what amounts to a mid-round pick, I will be angry.

So much this!

Squicken you might like this. They gave that thug Grossi a radio show that premieres tonight. It's called "hey Tony" airs at 6pm est in about 30 mins. Can stream it on the espn 850 website.......might tune in
FUCK YOU BG

FUCK THE LAND OF THE CLEVE

FUCK HYDE

FUCK CAPTAIN CHECKDOwN

FUCK THAD LEWIS

AND FUCK THAT TRAITOR HAWKINS

Browns.

09a05f12_kobewat2.gif

Dragon

Banned

tumblr_lgbinlBeoY1qf8yek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom