• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

That depends. Am I black or white in this hypothetical situation?

See, this right here is a good question. Since I am not white, I would not feel comfortable being in the presence of Irsay and Incognito, on account of I am pretty soft and could not handle their bullying!!

Dragon

Banned
You know he makes the Ruxin face while reading our posts...extreme eye rolling the whole time.

tumblr_mtrpkm5VNN1swo1ujo1_250.gif

JABEE

Its not violence, its enforcing.

Is that what they call assault and battery in Florida. That makes sense considering how much lawlessness in the wasteland of the South. Whatever rules retired Disney Park workers manage to scribble down on a Hard Rock Cafe is considered the law of the land.

mr2xxx

Banned
If you had the chance to party one night with Richie Incognito and Jim Irsay would you do it?

Let me see.....Get drunk, alpha out, do drugs, get random stripper pregnant, contract STD's. Have Richie call me a wetback, have Scooter say Richie is more Mexican than me. Cry, take some benzo's with Irsay and wake up wondering WTF happened....YES I would!

Bowser

Bill Voth ‏@billvoth 6m
Newton injured his ankle in Wk 16 vs NYJ & apparently the ligaments were stretched. Tomorrow’s surgery is to tighten them up. #Panthers

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 2m
Panthers say Newton faces a four-month recovery from his surgery, which puts him right at the start of training camp.

Carolina Panthers ‏@Panthers 2m
Head Athletic Trainer Ryan Vermillion says Newton’s ankle was sore after the #Panthers game vs. the San Francisco 49ers.

Carolina Panthers ‏@Panthers 2m
Vermillion: “We wanted to see if rest would calm it down, but it is still bothering him and the decision was made to address it.”

zqQLl.gif

YH you do the New Egg deal to get 20% MS Gift Cards? The cards can be used for buying games on Xbox One and 360

No I hadnt heard about it. What is this deal you speak of?

Browns are having a really good offseason. I loved Hawkins, Bengals are dumb to let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom