• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spikes knew it was his last season before it started. Not attending a part of training camp and all to work out by himself and all that.

Dude played well on te field, for that I could miss him at times, but he's a Class A cunt off the field, so good riddance.

Also, him changing his Twitter bio from 'Hell on Earth' to 'Finally Free'. Classless fool

He knows

Bread

Banned
Brock has a big arm, and I'm not packing a vag. So I don't know what you are getting at.

Edit: Basically no denial here that Peyton's time and arm strength are limited.

Noodley dee neighbor!
I was talking more about you saying he would be good for Mallett because Brady will be gone soon, and your QB isn't some spring chicken either. That's how I read your first post, at least.

too late for the panthers to sign wheeden??

We already have the greatest QB in new Browns history

Cleveland+Browns+v+Chicago+Bears+9SF6GpSHm96l.jpg

He takes this shit seriously.

Godslay

Banned
I was talking more about you saying he would be good for Mallett because Brady will be gone soon, and your QB isn't some spring chicken either. That's how I read your first post, at least.

How many more years does Brady have realistically? Peyton has 1 maybe 2 left. Same thing for Brady. Based on what we saw in spots last year, it wouldn't surprise me if BB pulls the plug before that if Brady's decline hastens. That's why a trade for Jackson, is realistically more for the long term because you are giving up blood (draft picks) and treasure (cash), not to mention that Jackson's strength is geared towards stretching the field vertically which Brady has been inconsistent with.

So take it for what it is, but those are my thoughts! I'm going to watch Frozen now, bon voygina!

Bread

Banned
How many more years does Brady have realistically? Peyton has 1 maybe 2 left. Same thing for Brady. Based on what we saw in spots last year, it wouldn't surprise me if BB pulls the plug before that if Brady's decline hastens. That's why a trade for Jackson, is realistically more for the long term because you are giving up blood (draft picks) and treasure (cash), not to mention that Jackson's strength is geared towards stretching the field vertically which Brady has been inconsistent with.

So take it for what it is, but those are my thoughts! I'm going to watch Frozen now, bon voygina!
Brady will play until he's 45 and win 3 more super bowls.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
New Orleans Saints ‏@Saints 2m
Saints have signed WR Joe Morgan (@jmthegreat) to a one-year deal!

I don't even know that is and we can't sign him.

#wingT
#noWR
#partyinglikeits1949
#LombardiPlaybook2014

Panthers should just sign the hall of fame baseball player/shitty announcer at this point.

The football player Joe Morgan has averaged 37.9 yards per catch in his career. Panthers should have paid him!

squicken

Speculation Carr is rising? Where do you guys think he goes? I doubt he makes it to round 2

He has the big arm and the height. I'd find the QB needy team in the draft that values size/speed the most and start there. I still don't get the fascination with his game

Bread

Banned
Oh. ok.

Viva La Tom!
Following consecutive titles in 2015 and 2016, Tom retired as the greatest quarterback and player in history of football. He moved to Cape Cod to enjoy a life of luxury with his new wife Kate Upton. In 2021, Tom was coaxed off the beach by a shirtless BOB to return to the game he once loved. At age 45, Tom lead JJ Watt and Darrelle Revis to beat Jonathan Pigskin and the Minnesota Vikings 45-0 in the super bowl.

Syrinx

Speculation Carr is rising? Where do you guys think he goes? I doubt he makes it to round 2

Thing is, if he falls out of the top 10 (which he may not, btw), I don''t really see any team after that that would use their first on a QB except for maybe the Cardinals. Unless somebody in the early 2nd wants to trade into the late first to make sure they get him.

Dolphins at 50-1 odds to win the SB this year, place your bets now!!! Tannehill and Lazor are taking us all the way!

Tied with Browns, Bucs, Redskins. Ahead of Min, Jets, Buf, Ten, Oak, Jax (sorry gata)
I might have better odds selling my book to someone in Hollywood to turn it into a movie.

Also, kas/weinke, sorry I'm late on this but best wishes to both of you. Both of my parents are cancer survivors but that shit is scary. Cancer sucks worse than the Pats.

MechDX

Following consecutive titles in 2015 and 2016, Tom retired as the greatest quarterback and player in history of football. He moved to Cape Cod to enjoy a life of luxury with his new wife Kate Upton. In 2021, Tom was coaxed off the beach by a shirtless BOB to return to the game he once loved. At age 45, Tom lead JJ Watt and Darrelle Revis to beat Jonathan Pigskin and the Minnesota Vikings 45-0 in the super bowl.

Sometime I feel you are the smartest person who posts here

Donald Penn to the Raiders:

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 26m
Colleague @RapSheet reported that OT Donald Penn is closing in on a deal with Oakland ... Per a Raiders source, that deal is now done.

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 25m
Done deal. #Raiders get a left tackle

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 29m
OT Donald Penn may have decided on #Raiders after all. He is "closing in" on a deal per @RapSheet

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
When do we take Mech to the exorcist to cleanse him of that Brady filth?

It's like an NFC fan loving the Cowboys....

squicken

P. Schrager @PSchrags
eek. Just got off phone w/ someone in attendance at Teddy Bridgewater's Pro Day yesterday. No bueno.

"Nice day outside and he throws inside. Fine. But if he's not at his best with his buddies on his own field, how's he at Lambeau Week 14?"

I ask, "But does the Pro Day really matter?"... "That one certainly did." Not good.

dang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom