• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you watched Pats vs Fins in the last 14 years? That...

But why hold such hate in your heart for a man just doing his job? What would Tebow the Prophet do?

How can you hate this individual?

tom-brady-kids-park-05192013-27-580x435.jpg

TheFatOne

Jackson to the Pats seems kinda like a waste. Brady's biggest weakness is bombs down the field. His arm strength isn't what it used to be.

JABEE

Why? OR didnt seem to get very much hype on GAF, and that thing will get way more support then a console helmet will ever get.
I don't know. I'm waiting to be impressed. I've never used an Oculus Rift. I still have a difficult time visualizing what it's like to have one on. If Sony makes it affordable and builds applications that make sense. Fine.

squicken

Cowboys had a low 2nd round grade on Weeden

In the games I was able to study with Weeden, I was surprised how up and down that he played. When he could take the snap and throw the ball without having to read the defense, he was a much better quarterback. There were times where Norv Turner had him do just that. Whether it was the slant or quick out, if he didn’t have to think much about it, there was no problem. It was when the ball didn’t leave his hand on time when he struggled the most, and this is where, mechanically, he would break down.

Bread

Banned
Jackson to the Pats seems kinda like a waste. Brady's biggest weakness is bombs down the field. His arm strength isn't what it used to be.
His problem is over throwing guys, not under throwing them. Get him a guy as fast as DeSean and problem solved!

Tom Penny

I'd much rather trade Mallet for Andre Johnson then get Jackson if the Pats are only going to get a 3rd rounder on top of that from the Texans.

Wow they weren't kidding this time, I really thought nothing would come of all the rumors just like every year, welp I'm down to try it. But I won't spend a crazy amount since I rarely have time to play games anyways.

I'm not really excited about Sony's ability to lead the bleeding edge of VR.

Oculus is a lot more promising, because they have Valve's backing and Valve gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom