• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I don't remember. What did you tell me?

Texans and QB's. Shit isn't gonna change under BOB our new savior with "Rick Smith" by his side.

Let's just pray Schoob is gone... I can't see any other reason for this signing.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fitzpatrick has played in 85 career games. Has 93 int's and 49 fumbles LOL :(

Matrix

Shit's worse than Schoob lol

Texans are not winning shit anytime soon, these crappy vet stop gap QB's just feel pointless.

Texans are most likely gonna draft Clowney now.

MechDX

Fitzpatrick has played in 85 career games. Has 93 int's and 49 fumbles LOL :(

EKxvL23.png

Narag

I don't know if they spoke "highly" of it :p, seemed like they thought it was ok.

They also said Remember The Titans is overrated! =(

OK is high praise from that group!!! Tempted to give Slap Shot a watch tonight after listening to that.

Matrix

We really don't even know how much control BOB has been given to be honest. I won't be calm till Rick Smith is finally gone and we have a decent QB again.

Fox318

Is Guinness better from draft?I had some Guinness during St. Patrick's Day and I just thought it was a little too heavy. Maybe it should have been colder than what I got from the bar tender?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom