• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

As a Californian you must respect the Corona-Fish Taco- Dude Bro combo.

Wat. Corona is literally piss water. The factory is just dudes pissing in the bottles.

You like pineapple pizza, It's my word against yours.

I wouldn't expect anyone from a country where they think Heineken is good beer to understand.

The Heineken we ship to you people is terrible, it's better here, but still not great. Hertog Jan is where it's at though, the best Dutch beer.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
And we still have like 6 months to go

5 and a half. Let's not get dramatic.

Not that I'm counting or anything....

Science-Cartoons-Punch-1987-05-27-21-1.jpg

Jesus Christ.

What the fuck happened in this thread today?

We are trying to move past it.

As a Californian you must respect the Corona-Fish Taco- Dude Bro combo.

You like pineapple pizza, It's my word against yours.

The Heineken we ship to you people is terrible, it's better here, but still not great. Hertog Jan is where it's at though, the best Dutch beer.

I'll drink a Corona but it's not better then Guinness.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Endure another season of disappointments from the Brewers? No thanks. I'll stick to just hoping that none of the Packers get seriously hurt before training camp even starts.

squicken

Texans passing on Clowney?

Jadeveon Clowney is tired of waiting.

The South Carolina star defensive end and potential No. 1 overall pick of the 2014 NFL draft acknowledged Thursday he is ready for the long wait before May 8 to be over.

“You just want to get over the stress and waiting with what’s going to happen,” Clowney said. “I really just want to get it over with.”

Amateur quarterbacks Blake Bortles, Teddy Bridgewater and Johnny Manziel have received the majority of attention during recent weeks, with all linked to the Texans’ first choice as their schools either run through or prepare for pro days.

Despite widely being regarded as the best natural athlete in a deep draft, Clowney hasn’t been bothered by recently staying somewhat out of the spotlight.

“I don’t mind that,” Clowney said. “They’re always trying to hype the quarterbacks up. I don’t know. Them quarterbacks, that’s who everybody loves.”

The highly talented defender – whose work ethic and devotion to the game have often been questioned in the past year — said little else during a brief phone interview to promote his draft tie-in with a deodorant. Several of Clowney’s answers were limited to a few words or a short sentence, while he loudly yawned while answering a question.

Clowney is unsure how much he’ll participate in the Gamecocks’ April 2 pro day in Columbia, S.C. He definitely won’t run the 40-yard dash, though, after recording a blazing 4.53 during the scouting combine February in Indianapolis.

“I’m not really comfortable (with my time). I think it’s alright,” Clowney said. “ … I probably do the shuttle, just depending on how I feel. The 5-10-5.”

The 6-foot-5, 265-pound junior considered training in Houston in between the combine and his pro day. But there are no set plans at the moment to head south.

“That’s on hold for right now,” he said.

As for private meetings with interested NFL teams, including the Texans, Clowney was vague about his immediate future.

“I’ve got a few visits set up in April, after the pro day,” he said. “We’ll see how that goes.”

lolz

Konka

Banned
Is Guinness better from draft?I had some Guinness during St. Patrick's Day and I just thought it was a little too heavy. Maybe it should have been colder than what I got from the bar tender?

It has to be draught and it has to be somebody who knows how to properly pour it.

Gotta go at an angle until it gets this high and looks like this.

guiness1.jpeg

Then let it rest for a few minutes and fill vertical to create the head. Plus it's better in Ireland basically because it's always fresh and the lines are always clean that and it doesn't travel well.

It has to be draught and it has to be somebody who knows how to properly pour it.

Gotta go at an angle until it gets this high and looks like this.

guiness1.jpeg

Then let it rest for a few minutes and fill vertical to create the head. Plus it's better in Ireland basically because it's always fresh and the lines are always clean that and it doesn't travel well.

Damn that looks delicious.

What the hell are the Steelers doing? We're going into the off-season with Wheaton as our #2 receiver? It's not like it would have cost a ton to keep Cotchery, unless he just didn't want to stay with Pittsburgh. Restructure some contracts, extend people like Ben/Worilds/Timmons, and fill some fucking holes. We're basically forced to take a WR in the first round at this point, unless we're content with Wheaton and Moyes.
They're considering Lance Moore

Fuck the Braves too, while we were at it.

So can someone fill me in on what Drake's regime is and what OVO is? Yes, I am aware that is an old white dude question

OVO is Drake's record label. He actually created it unofficially back in 09 before he got REALLY famous, but it's been officially open since 2012.

They also do branding and merchandise. JFF has been pimping their merch for years.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Johnny football sitting with Foster at the Rockets game is odd to me.

Who is your baseball team?

Red Sox

Now before yall call me a bandwagoner hear me out.

I've been with them since before Benedict Damon bailed. I saw Boone's shot in 03, the bloody sock and the Curse lifted in 04, the comeback to win the pennant against the Tribe in 07, the great September collapse of 2011, the Bobby V tragedy that was 2012 and of course

815056127.gif

The fact is, I don't have a big league club really near me except for the Braves (but everyone here roots for them, so fuck em) and I've always hated the Yankees, so I just went with their rival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom