• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drank a shitload of Bush's and Natties the other day with better options available. The same day I pounded a growler of peach lambic walking to the Blues game at the Scottrade Center. My drinking strategy is pretty much opposite of what it should be

Sanjuro

I drank a shitload of Bush's and Natties the other day with better options available. The same day I pounded a growler of peach lambic walking to the Blues game at the Scottrade Center. My drinking strategy is pretty much opposite of what it should be

While that beer is falling into the dire territory, I agree. Beer snobs drinking with their pinky up when I go from drinking a dark ale they can't handle to a fucking Miller Lite or some trash.

Whats a good hard cider brand?
L6o0CUm.gif

Woodchuck or Crispin, the rest are typically garbage.

Syrinx

My brother recently bought some cinnamon apple hard cider. Think it was Angry Orchard. I don't remember if I tasted it, but I didn't care for the regular Angry Orchard so I'm not in a rush to.

Personally only like normal apple cider. I don't want any other fruit corrupting that pure apple taste.

Crispin is good

I remember when they were trying to get rid of half a keg of that and were doing like $1.50 23oz drafts
I'm on my way to Ohio incase they do that again.

Dragon

Banned
Really enjoyed Infamous. Graphics are insane and no loading at all, kinda crazy. Story isn't anything great but characters are fine. Side missions can get repetitive but really enjoy the combat and the traversal options.

Konka

Banned
So there is a show on the discovery channel called naked and afraid where people try to survive in the wild naked. I don't really get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom