• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

is there a shittier 3rd movie in a trilogy than hangover 3? i'm doing other stuff and put it on in the background because its on HBOgo. i more or less watched the whole thing and slightly chucked one time at the very end when that guy gets breast implants. what the fuck happened?

then i was continuing to do other stuff so i put on Taken 2. more (unintentional) laughs than hangover 3! movie is fucking retarded

Hangover 3 was an action script that was floating around modified into a Hangover film.

At least Hangover 2 was like Ghostbusters 2. JUST DO IT ALL AGAIN!

rando14

is there a shittier 3rd movie in a trilogy than hangover 3? i'm doing other stuff and put it on in the background because its on HBOgo. i more or less watched the whole thing and slightly chucked one time at the very end when that guy gets breast implants. what the fuck happened?

then i was continuing to do other stuff so i put on Taken 2. more (unintentional) laughs than hangover 3! movie is fucking retarded

I remember jurassic park 3 being quite a shitshow!!

Mmmmmm.

vw36DAYm.jpg

Dragon

Banned
So I got this tonight:

i0podwr4AcwYj.jpg

I couldn't have picked a better game to get one in either. Loved Second Son to bits.

Damn man. Congrats. I just did my 100% "good" run. May take a break before doing the expert evil one. Sucker Punch did a good job, although I do wish missions were more varied.

Not really a trilogy but the third Transformers movie is unadulterated hot shit in movie form.

I don't dislike Brady obviously.

I think it's different for any Patriot fan who watched during the Bledsoe/Parcells transition. It's hard not to be enamored with Bledsoe, he's a regular dude, who gets caught crowd surfing before games and who along with Parcells turned the franchise completely around. They were such utter shit before that (I started watching in '91).

JABEE

I didn't even go to see Hangover Part 3. I thought Part 2 was pretty bad.

Spider man 3 was pretty horrible or Xmen 3.

Narag

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highlander_III:_The_Sorcerer

Syrinx

'sup?

Are you getting any more winter weather out of this system coming out of the Gulf? Here in NC there's a chance for wintry mix on Tuesday AM.

So. Fucking. Ugh.

GRRM can have his bloody Winter Is Coming already.
Wait we do? Fuck. Where in NC? Better steer clear of Charlotte.

MechDX

Finally played Titanfall, not really impressed. Maybe it was become every game I joined as level 1-2 I get matched with players in their high 20's 30'.

Nothing like a good ass raping!

squicken

Seems like the Jets and Raiders want DJAX, but only after he is cut

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Meanwhile, #Jets owner Woody Johnson, whose team wants DeSean, said “trade's not our primary operating motif.” May be tough to find a market

#Raiders are intrigued by DeSean Jackson, but sources say they are not inclined to give up a '14 pick. Interested in him, if he’s free.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I will accept whenever my 4 gets here and I bother to turn it on.

Is there a cheap place to get FIFA?

This is where ez would make fun of you for being broke enough to care about price, make fun of your overpriced Toyota, question your manhood for the number of purses you've purchased recently, and speculate that this post was made without your wife's knowledge like Anne Frank huddled in an attic somewhere.

I'll just say that it's expensive everywhere :jnc

4-2-3-1?

I need to play less FUT and more regular seasons, FUT style of play is completely different.
I have never touched FUT and never will. I don't like the pay to win philosophy behind it.

With the US I am running a 4-3-2-1 and putting Dempsey as the lone striker. Donovan and Altidore on the wings. Kind of funny but it works!

I have never touched FUT and never will. I don't like the pay to win philosophy behind it.

With the US I am running a 4-3-2-1 and putting Dempsey as the lone striker. Donovan and Altidore on the wings. Kind of funny but it works!

Haven't payed a single buck for FUT. It has the tendency to be a bit of a grind fest because of it though, the gameplay is also completely different compared to Seasons, feels a lot more arcady. I also think that seasons is much more about actual skill, where FUT is a large part luck.

Still, it's addicting to earn money to buy a player you really want, too bad the real stars are off limits though, because of the broken market.

Haven't payed a single buck for FUT. It has the tendency to be a bit of a grind fest because of it though, the gameplay is also completely different compared to Seasons, feels a lot more arcady. I also think that seasons is much more about actual skill, where FUT is a large part luck.

Still, it's addicting to earn money to buy a player you really want, too bad the real stars are off limits though, because of the broken market.
Yeah but you can pay real money to get card packs, right? So the guys with the best teams have either played for who knows how many hours or just bought their way to the top. No thanks.

Seasons is pretty fun. I haven't played it much though, only up to Division 6. I got to Division 1 in '13
and got destroyed.

Yeah but you can pay real money to get card packs, right? So the guys with the best teams have either played for who knows how many hours or just bought their way to the top. No thanks.

Seasons is pretty fun. I haven't played it much though, only up to Division 6. I got to Division 1 in '13
and got destroyed.

Yeah you can buy as much as you want. There are also numerous coin trader sites (which EA is trying to ban) where you can pay real money for in-game coins. But the prices of the real top players is insane, a ToTY Ronaldo is around 6 million coins now, that translates to roughly 600 euro's (800+ dollars).

Yeah you can buy as much as you want. There are also numerous coin trader sites (which EA is trying to ban) where you can pay real money for in-game coins. But the prices of the real top players is insane, a ToTY Ronaldo is around 6 million coins now, that translates to roughly 600 euro's (800+ dollars).
Why am I not surprised... People are insane. It's funny how much the majority of players gravitate towards FUT because they are afraid to play anyone with evenly matched teams.

You are better than this, Dutch! You should be destroying people in Seasons with your home country!

Why am I not surprised... People are insane. It's funny how much the majority of players gravitate towards FUT because they are afraid to play anyone with evenly matched teams.

You are better than this, Dutch! You should be destroying people in Seasons with your home country!

Another thing is that I feel EA prioritized FUT, so the Seasons servers are sub-par and so is the amount of Players.

bionic77

This is where ez would make fun of you for being broke enough to care about price, make fun of your overpriced Toyota, question your manhood for the number of purses you've purchased recently, and speculate that this post was made without your wife's knowledge like Anne Frank huddled in an attic somewhere.

I'll just say that it's expensive everywhere :jnc
And I would have replied that outside of sconisville it is usually frowned upon to beat your wife with your shoe to win an argument. This place needs ez back.

I figured an EA game would be full price until 6 weeks before the new one was released but it never hurts to ask.

I don't get why teams think they're going to get something for a player when they admit if they don't they'll cut him anyway.

I guess the logic is that a trade guarantees you get that player. If he's cut, the player can go anywhere he wants. He'll have complete freedom to pick and choose and may not want to go to a festering shithole, aka Oakland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom