• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

why wont you love Tom?

I'm an Eagles fan who voted for Eli Manning out of principle. Sanjuro and I know that Eli proved that it was Drew Bledsoe that took the Pats to another level. Brady is a McNabb caliber QB, not worth mentioning among the greatest quarterbacks who ever played.

Schaub restructures contract with Raiders:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 58m
Raiders QB Matt Schaub restructured deal with OAK, lowering base salary and cap # this year; still can earn $15-$20M the next two seasons.

So I got this tonight:

i0podwr4AcwYj.jpg

I couldn't have picked a better game to get one in either. Loved Second Son to bits.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel like "completing the zones" can be a bit of a chore. I think I get too fixated on doing everything though. I just got to the second part of the city and it's like "ugh, more of this". Maybe I should come back to the side stuff.

Really like the game too, just beat it on hero. Doing some of the dlc now. And I'll probably tackle the evil side too.

How is Infamous in terms of openness? I've been playing through the Killzone SP and it made me realize that I just fucking hate scripted games. LIke you get a new ability, like being able to warp into a little bug robot and control it, only you get to use it only in the very scripted, obvious scenarios that the game spells out for you. It gets to a point where I just want the game to do that shit for me if you are just going to telegraph exactly when and where I can use it. It seems like a lot of AAA games are trending that way and I don't like it.

is there a shittier 3rd movie in a trilogy than hangover 3? i'm doing other stuff and put it on in the background because its on HBOgo. i more or less watched the whole thing and slightly chucked one time at the very end when that guy gets breast implants. what the fuck happened?

then i was continuing to do other stuff so i put on Taken 2. more (unintentional) laughs than hangover 3! movie is fucking retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom