• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Chris Mortenson seems convinced that Mark Sanchez is going to sign with the Eagles. I don't totally understand that from the Eagles' perspective. They have Barkley, Terrelle Pryor is available in a trade and may soon be released, and the draft will present backup QB options as well.

Chip is the new Gruden?

More metrics on the top QBs of the draft

BjbtsusCMAAJYVw.jpg:large

Your avatar. Im dying.

Vyroxis

Banned
Wonder how long Kas got hammered for. His blind love for the Lions and Stafford was both amusing and refreshing. Not many die hards here with horse blinders on like him.

bionic77

I would not have thought that KAS was a straight up bigot.

Dude deserved to get banned.

I always thought he was funny before but he is just a straight up moron. Makes Gata look smart in comparison.

Yeah, totally Martin's fault...

I'm not excusing Pounceys idiocy, but this whole mental health evaluation thing is because of martin,

I would not have thought that KAS was a straight up bigot.

Dude deserved to get banned.

I always thought he was funny before but he is just a straight up moron. Makes Gata look smart in comparison.

Damn Bionic, saying something nice about Gata? Have you gone soft?

Wes

venison crêpe
Just watched the snippet of Bridgewater at Gruden's QB camp. He seems very clued up when it comes to preparation, reads, progressions and what not.

Fox318

After Barkely this should be the new rule:

NEVER EVER DRAFT A USC QB IN THE TOP 5 ROUNDS.

They play weak schedules, have the best line outside of Alabama and LSU, and always get playmakers that are much better than the DBs they face.

MechDX

is there an explanation for it?

Under the rules for compensatory draft selections, a team losing more or better compensatory free agents than it acquires in the previous year is eligible to receive compensatory draft picks.
The number of picks a team receives equals the net loss of compensatory free agents up to a maximum of four. The 32 compensatory choices announced today will supplement the 224 choices in the seven rounds of the 2014 NFL Draft (May 8-10), which will kick off in primetime for the fifth consecutive year.

Still based on what the value of players lost and gained. Purely speculative with no real formula for who gets picks in what round. The Ravens just got all great comp picks.

NFL_DRAFT_Bites ‏@NFLDraftBites 9s
Surprised Raiders land 0 compensatory picks after losing Brandon Myers, Desmond Bryant, Philip Wheeler, Mike Mitchell & Shane Lechler

Typical NFL

Although we signed alot of FAs I guess...so that's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom