• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls. Coldplay pls. You can't possibly like whatever this is that I'm looking at.

rsvFLb1.gif

My noodle.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The girl in eleuin's avatar is cute.
For a 3d person.

She had a non speaking role in "The League".

Pete just goes and picks her up super easily in a bar right after talking about his "point system" for evaluating prospects off the "waiver wire" (an analogy for dating after 30).

I'm so disappointed that Raid 2 is only coming out in LA and NY this weekend. Pretty damned hyped for it. I guess it will allow me to get a few more friends to watch the first one in time. I'll probably have to head out of town to watch it even when it becomes a 'wide' release.

WedgeX

Banned
My lady friend has accrued three weeks of vacation up to this point in the year.

I have accrued three days.

Sucks.

When do I get to be disappointed by the lions again? Saw they pulled fairley's 5th year offer. Not sure how that will play out. Maybe he plays hard, or maybe he just bolts for whatever team Suh ends up on next year.

Greg

started a round of Hot Shots, and the first 3 holes were eagles

...and then I only finished the round at -17

nooooooooo

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Oh, and as a reminder here's the list of names I currently have that need a bio written:

ConradCervantes
KaYotiX
TheArtfulDodger
Vyer
cdyhybrid
Alligatorjandro
bionic77
Lunchbox
Jason "jakncoke" Bay
Big Baybee
MrBob
LJ11
Ninja Scooter
Sanjuro
Tamanon
NomarTyme
vas_a_morir
Squall ASF
Konka
tmdorsey
pelicansurf
Narag
Grover Cleveland
Bowser
sf2fanatic
Chanhuk
Matrix
BannedEpisode
rando14
DeaconKnowledge
snes

cajunator

Banned
Oh, and as a reminder here's the list of names I currently have that need a bio written:

ConradCervantes
KaYotiX
TheArtfulDodger
Vyer
cdyhybrid
Alligatorjandro
bionic77
Lunchbox
Jason "jakncoke" Bay
Big Baybee
MrBob
LJ11
Ninja Scooter
Sanjuro
Tamanon
NomarTyme
vas_a_morir
Squall ASF
Konka
tmdorsey
pelicansurf
Narag
Grover Cleveland
Bowser
sf2fanatic
Chanhuk
Matrix
BannedEpisode
rando14
DeaconKnowledge
snes

what game was used to make this by the way?

Tamanon

Banned
Aight here's my bio.

Tamanon - Retired shop teacher, driven mad by so many damn kids on his lawn. Convicted of 1st degree murder of his own soul. Regrets nothing. Likes cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom