• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Aight here's my bio.

Tamanon - Retired shop teacher, driven mad by so many damn kids on his lawn. Convicted of 1st degree murder of his own soul. Regrets nothing. Likes cats.

Do you really live in Jacksonville? If so, can you track down Gata and put a muzzle on him?

Fox318

My Bio

political prisoner, convicted after uncovering the Koch-Johnson plan to make Tebow emperor of the world and lead a genocide of all other populations. His actions prevented the apocalypse and ruined Tebow as a NFL player.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
My Bio

political prisoner, convicted after uncovering the Koch-Johnson plan to make Tebow emperor of the world and lead a genocide of all other populations. His actions prevented the apocalypse and ruined Tebow as a NFL player.

Someone already provided you a bio, you've been in the game since Part 9.

yHDSId9.jpg

Oh, and as a reminder here's the list of names I currently have that need a bio written:

Alligatorjandro

I feel like Gata's Bio should be a group project. Here's what I got, Feel free to make adjustments as you see fit:

Gata: known primarily for his childhood role as the creepy kid in the Deliverance, Alligatorjando spends most of his day cavortin' with his cousins or the various four-legged "lookers" found upon within the backwoods of Florida. A Die-Hard Jags fan if there ever was one, Gata can be identified a tattoo of David Garrard located on his lower-back. Has recurring nightmares of being separated from his family and being made into boots or a wallet. Hates the Patriots.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I feel like Gata's Bio should be a group project. Here's what I got, Feel free to make adjustments as you see fit:

Gata: known primarily for his childhood role as the creepy kid in the Deliverance, Alligatorjando spends most of his day cavortin' with his cousins or the various four-legged "lookers" found upon within the backwoods of Florida. A Die-Hard Jags fan if there ever was one, Gata can be identified a tattoo of David Garrard located on his lower-back. Has recurring nightmares of being separated from his family and being made into boots or a wallet. Hates the Patriots.

250 character limit. That's the real challenge. ;P

:jnc!!

250 character limit. That's the real challenge. ;P

Known for his childhood role as the kid in the Deliverance spends his days cavortin with his cousins can be identified by a tattoo of David Garrard on his lower-back. Has recurring nightmares of being made into boots or a wallet. Hates the Patriots.

Fixed.

Greg

:jnc :jnc @ tattoo part

rando14

:jnc

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Amazing.

Oh, and as a reminder here's the list of names I currently have that need a bio written:

ConradCervantes
KaYotiX
TheArtfulDodger
Vyer
cdyhybrid
Alligatorjandro
bionic77
Lunchbox
Jason "jakncoke" Bay
Big Baybee
MrBob
LJ11
Ninja Scooter
Sanjuro
Tamanon
NomarTyme
vas_a_morir
Squall ASF
Konka
tmdorsey
pelicansurf
Narag
Grover Cleveland
Bowser
sf2fanatic
Chanhuk
Matrix
BannedEpisode
rando14
DeaconKnowledge
snes

Bannedepisode.

Member of the Mauve Marauders, a notorious but moderately harmless bike gang. Received the lifer vikebike badge after an unrecounted incident in sconiland.

Sentenced to 2009 years for innumerable counts of disturbing the peace and public intoxication.

Gata:

All his life Gata struggled with traveling the world several feet below all those around him. One day Gata saw a lady named Brady in a leather skirt and mistook her for his mother. Confused, Gata followed Mrs. Brady to NE and spied Brady shedding her skirt revealing not new scales, but a vagina. The sight was too much for poor gata who finally snapped....a bystander in half with his razor gator jaws.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

1362016791_birdmanhandrub005_zps70ad3f56.gif

Unless someone drops down to us, I rather we try to trade our first round pick. We lost a ton of depth, have no 3rd round pick, and only have multiple picks in one round (5th).

ShaneB

Nah, not unless they expand to 32 week seasons or something. With only 19 weeks of games a year, people aren't gonna get burned out, especially casual fans who don't watch every single game, every week.

I do think expanding the playoffs and regular season are bad ideas though.

The new NFLPA head said they'll never expand to 18 game regular season under his watch, so there's that.

But yeah, the NFL is a ratings juggernaut because it is a small part of the sports calender.

Jealous. He ever gets a chance to buy an NFL team he would.

Also this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom