• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

i got a B on the biggest accounting test of my life

md2020 for all! let's get fucked up brothers!

tumblr_inline_mgdsqgOYYT1rtc9of.gif

BOB be praised.

bionic77

He is a Pats fan, what do you think?
You make a good point. But he must be a fairweather fan because a real Pats fan would have cheated, broken the curve, and fucked over the rest of the students.

toughest test from the toughest teacher at my school, I'm ecstatic.
it was also worth 35% of my grade
You kids are soft. I used to get so angry if I did not get an A on an exam or class.

But you are probably happier being a slacker just getting by with Bs.

Bread

Banned
good job. Which accounting class?
intermediate 1. it shouldn't be that hard but she basically teaches like we're going for the cpa exam in a month
You make a good point. But he must be a fairweather fan because a real Pats fan would have cheated, broken the curve, and fucked over the rest of the students.

You kids are soft. I used to get so angry if I did not get an A on an exam or class.

damn straight i am

:jnc

but yeah I'm pissed that I got a B in one of my papers even though I have an A in the class,

Sanjuro

intermediate 1. it shouldn't be that hard but she basically teaches like we're going for the cpa exam in a month

damn straight i am

I took accounting a couple years ago. First teacher was incredibly easy, second teacher was tough, but most of the kids were fools.

Wasn't my favorite course by any means but I slam dunked it.

Speaking of grades the worst experience I ever had was when I took Differential Geometry in college. I did all the assignments and got A's on all the tests. On the last day of class the professors had us come to his office one at a time and he asked me what grade I felt I deserved. I told him it was his job to give out grades and if he wanted me to do it for him he would need to share the money with me. Then I walked out, I got a B in his class. Only math class I didnt get an A in. I am still super pissed about it.

Sanjuro

Speaking of grades the worst experience I ever had was when I took Differential Geometry in college. I did all the assignments and got A's on all the tests. On the last day of class the professors had us come to his office one at a time and he asked me what grade I felt I deserved. I told him it was his job to give out grades and if he wanted me to do it for him he would need to share the money with me. Then I walked out, I got a B in his class. Only math class I didnt get an A in. I am still super pissed about it.

You're lucky to have gotten a B in that class.

cdyhybrid

That's fucking stupid. Give the student the grade they earned through their work, their opinion should have nothing to do with it.

That's fucking stupid. Give the student the grade they earned through their work, their opinion should have nothing to do with it.

To this day I still dont understand it. Why should anyone have to argue for a grade when the teacher had months of hard data to base it off of.

bionic77

cleveland-browns-dog-pound-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

or

lindsey-duke-18_0.jpg

You decide
Obviously picture number 2.

Sluts are the best. They make everyone happy (except themselves but they can cover it up with drugs and makeup).

I should clarify. When I say sluts I mean the attractive woman kind (or man kind if that is what you are into) that is easy to get into bed (or the barn if you are live in Wisconsin or Florida). Not the sell your soul for a kangaroo type slut that MS employs on message boards.

Sanjuro

I dunno. Statements like this make me feel certain people have never interacted with college professors.

Sure, their opinion SHOULD have nothing to do with it, but they have pretty much free range to fall on any point of the spectrum.

lol wow I would have laughed and walked out

cdyhybrid

I dunno. Statements like this make me feel certain people have never interacted with college professors.

Sure, their opinion SHOULD have nothing to do with it, but they have pretty much free range to fall on any point of the spectrum.

I've interacted with plenty, and luckily none of them resorted to stupidity like that. You give me an assignment, I complete it, you give me the grade based on my completion of it, and we keep it moving. That's all it should be.

Sanjuro

I've interacted with plenty, and luckily none of them resorted to stupidity like that. You give me an assignment, I complete it, you give me the grade based on my completion of it, and we keep it moving. That's all it should be.

You smile through your teeth until they give you that final grade. I never had the desire to get smart with one, because I knew what the likely result would be.

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 2m
Could tell O'Brien really loved talking about JJ Watt. "I don't know if you've ever actually watched coaching film on JJ Watt, but it is,...

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 1m
...this guy is a great football player. So with a guy like that, you've got to move him around and then if you can add a guy or two to that

BOB loves him some JJ Watt. SHOCKED!

Colasante

Last Friday Belichick and 6 members of his #Patriots staff worked out WR Kelvin Benjamin at #FSU. Big target for Brady?

Interesting... although I'd much rather they select a defensive lineman in the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom