• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Texans%20Raiders%20Schaub%20Football.JPEG-0babd.jpg

This makes me happy.

squeeeeeeeeee.....bounces....

thats the spirit!

Xia, get me a job. I hate my new one.

whats wrong with your job?

CrankyJay

Banned
There is still a market for the Bills in Buffalo. I have no idea where the power is going to be directed now, but I can't help but believe Bills fans are saddened a bit, however, interested in what direction the team is going to head now.

Between this and Jim Kelly's cancer it's a grim week.

Draxal

Didn't say it was easy, but steps in the right direction with a new ownership.

I'm not saying Wilson is necessarily a bad owner, from the outside, it just appeared he allowed his business practices to age along with him.

Buffalo's screwed, high state income tax while being in the rust belt/frozen tundra will forever chase the Jarius Byrds away.

ATF487

Ralph Wilson is fucking dead.

Hope his family keeps the team in Buffalo, they have some great fans there and the city needs them

Sanjuro

You called me Tabris in that thread too. If I ever meet you you will get a slap for that. You would also get a slap for not loving Tom.

Hah.

I don't resemble him because I've been following the teams on here and off since birth.

I don't even hate Tabris, but he is one of those guys who just picked up a few teams and went with it. At least he is honest about it! You fall into that same category a bit, so hence "Tabris East".

You are less preachy and take your Jag lumps better.

Hah.

I don't resemble him because I've been following the teams on here and off since birth.

I don't even hate Tabris, but he is one of those guys who just picked up a few teams and went with it. At least he is honest about it! You fall into that same category a bit, so hence "Tabris East".

You are less preachy and take your Jag lumps better.

I am not a Jags fan dammit. I have been a Pats fan for all of my sports life!

Trey

I thought Ralph would be the owner forever. This is a weird feeling.

Hopefully the team keeps the stadium name the same. Ralph was an OG.

squicken

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur
Reggie McKenzie on losing LT Jared Veldheer to Cardinals: "The kid didn’t want to play for the #Raiders anymore, and I struggled with that."

What I figured when it went down. Maybe he should have tagged him to trade him, but you can't really force a guy to stay who doesn't want to. Just not good for the locker room or team

squicken

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur
McKenzie said it was the same boat with departed DE Lamarr Houston but "he was a little more sincere about wanting to come back." #Raiders

L. Houston told Raiders he thought #Bears had better QB situation & chance 2 win, & McKenzie respected that "In end, it's player's decision"

CrankyJay

Banned
Ralph Wilson is fucking dead.

Hope his family keeps the team in Buffalo, they have some great fans there and the city needs them

His family has already stated they don't want the responsibility of owning the team. It will be sold off to the highest bidder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom